vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
I truly can't believe we made Ole permanent before the season's over. Poch is clearly available and would be up to rebuilding United. How could things get any worse?
The club need to admit they've made another mistake and get Poch in. We're going nowhere. What a fucking mess.
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

I don't think Poch would come to United.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
I truly can't believe we made Ole permanent before the season's over. Poch is clearly available and would be up to rebuilding United. How could things get any worse?
The club need to admit they've made another mistake and get Poch in. We're going nowhere. What a fucking mess.
I think supporters would respect Woodward more for recognising the mistake than for pressing ahead and throwing away more money and another season.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
7 months ago
bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
I think supporters would respect Woodward more for recognising the mistake than for pressing ahead and throwing away more money and another season.
Thank the heavens Woodward has an amazing track record of seeing sense
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
If we’re serious about a rebuild, give assurances over large budgets and transfer control, I think he’d come.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
I think he would. Real has gone as an option, at least for now. He's taken Spurs as far as he can. Especially if he wins the CL trophy, he'd be leaving on the top. There are a lot of factors that make Poch look ideal for United right now. It all makes too much fucking sense to happen. It's so frustrating.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

7 months ago
sheesh wrote:
7 months ago
If we’re serious about a rebuild, give assurances over large budgets and transfer control, I think he’d come.
Yeah exactly -- he actually fought for control and no DoF at Spurs. So he's a manager that actually wants the system United has right now.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

0 - 2. It's all right, the rebuild starts now, nothing to worry about.
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

Fucks sake
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

The last 2 months should serve as a massive wake up call to the powers that be, both in terms of Ole and the Players we have. But it won’t.