vs Cardiff

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

I love it when our players spend 10 minutes debating a freekick, hiding their mouths etc. then just smash it against the wall
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

5 months ago

An absolutely fuck appalling performance. Ole may be over his head but I don’t think Sir Alex could get a performance out of this crew.
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
I love it when our players spend 10 minutes debating a freekick, hiding their mouths etc. then just smash it against the wall
you say that as if it's easy to decide which player to hit
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

i'm totally unsurprised by that pile of bollocks, really. it was always on the cards.

the only sad part of it, for me, is looking at Greenwood and Gomes and seeing that they must just be thinking "so, I've worked my socks off to get to this..."
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
5 months ago
Fergie managed to get the players to maintain some degree of hunger. These cunts all think they've made it. Rashford is lording it around the place since the penalty against PSG.
They have made it as far as they're concerned. We've got the biggest wage bill outside of Madrid and Barca. And all they have to do is finish 6th. It's Woodward's fault, he's rewarding average performances.
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
5 months ago
Fergie managed to get the players to maintain some degree of hunger. These cunts all think they've made it. Rashford is lording it around the place since the penalty against PSG.
The problems start at the top and they filter down to the bottom.
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

I honestly think some of the players' heads dropped when Ole got the permanent job -- the timing is about right. They don't think he's up to it. Pogba probably said fuck this, he's a nice bloke, but I'm out, and others like Rashford and Martial started thinking the same. You need to remember that, for the younger players with some hype about them, Pogba is the one who left United for Juve and ended up being totally vindicated for the decision. So if they're listening to bluffers like Woodward, Ole, and Phelan on the one side, and Pogba and Raiola on the other side, you couldn't blame them for being inclined to listen to the people who have delivered wealth, fame, and success.
Robbo
Legend

5 months ago

Ah well another humiliating defeat for this team, now the work really starts.
-----------------------------------------------------
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

You look at players once they go to places like City, Liverpool, Spurs, and the good European clubs -- they play their best, they become better. Anyone who comes to United gets worse overnight. Can you honestly blame players for having their heads turned? Pogba was denied a move to Barca last summer, and then Jose benched him. Martial was benched for Sanchez. Rashford gets game time, but what stories do you think he must be hearing from someone like Sterling?

By getting Poch in we'd be telling players with ambition that United is going to be one those clubs again, one of the good places to be, not just a place that pays you well. they can get paid well at lots of places, most of them better in every other respect.

We don't know for sure if, for example, Pogba and Martial are just lazy cunts, or if they just think -- with at least some justification -- that they're stuck at a dead-end club. Either could be dynamite if they moved.
marlon
Legend

5 months ago

Phelan got his contract 2 days ago. No chance Solskjaer gets sacked.