Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Pep doesn't stay anywhere for too long does he? I don't think he'll go anywhere this summer. If they win the champions league next season, then maybe next summer.

Italy will be one he fancies as he's conquered Spain, Germany and England, and Juve would be the one.

I'm still gutted we missed him. He's exactly what you'd want in a United manager.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan contacts the Chronicle to declare interest in buying Newcastle United and confirm talks

"We have agreed terms and are working hard to complete the transaction at the earliest opportunity."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/f ... ssion=true

It's Mansour's cousin, with an estimated wealth of over 100bn, so another City doping job
Lazarus
Legend

Can United and the Glazers take another season getting left behind? Newcastle won't be long bypassing us, we need a big season.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

Don't worry, UEFA have rule about spending more than the club makes - so no worries.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

RedDevilinAZ wrote: 4 years ago Don't worry, UEFA have rule about spending more than the club makes - so no worries.
Ah yeah, that'll stop em.

Fuck me, can you imagine what it'll be like if it gets to us not even being able to lay a glove on the Geordies.....

I really do fear for us over the next few years.
sheesh
Legend

Does anyone fancy buying United? Anyone?

I've got a tenner...
swampash
Legend

I'll add another tenner to that sheesh. Thought about crowd funding...?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Europa League final

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Strange game. Apparently neither team sold out their bullshit 6k allocations so there's probably not even 10k actual fans there, just a load of rich / corporate twats waiting for something to happen. It's making the game shite.
sheesh
Legend

4-1 Chelsea