Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We need to not do the thing shit clubs do and chase out the few bits of quality, and replace em with grafters
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If Jose had've built a top team like he was meant to, and got us playing great football like the Truthers said he would, then Pogba's attitude wouldn't be an issue

But now we're back to square one and the few bits of quality in our squad understandably want out
FuB
Site Admin

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Apparently Ole wanted all new signings done and dusted by the start of pre-season.

Why are we so slow when it comes to signings?
maybe when Ole told the press they'd be surprised how many players wanted to come he had a surprisingly low number in his head
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago He won't deliver at Real either. The fans will hate him. He's not WC and has no spine or honor.
I said it at the end of last season... I couldn't give a fuck who leaves... the whole team is rotten and Pogba is no help. Hopefully his bum chum Lukaku is going too. Fucking melts.

He's the icing-on-the-cake player for any team.... doesn't have the right attitude to grip a game and dominate it. He's clearly wanted to leave for a while and his fat greasy fucking agent always planned on a 3 year stay with one more big sale. Pogba's a shit house for letting a guy control him like a puppet...its pathetic.

My biggest concern is whether we invest the fee sensibly... I have my doubts. Let's see.
I think it even goes beyond his shit attitude on the pitch. He's supposedly very influential in the dressing room so it stands to reason that he must have been just as influential in the team just going to shit again after the bounce. It's hard not to feel that a rebuilding job would work better without someone who has that sort of influence in the dressing room.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Hes off? Good. We need a complete rebuild and the likes of him, Lukaku, Lingard and Sanchez need to fuck off.

Thing is, we wont build back up again properly, so what's the point anyway??
FuB
Site Admin

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago Hes off? Good. We need a complete rebuild and the likes of him, Lukaku, Lingard and Sanchez need to fuck off.

Thing is, we wont build back up again properly, so what's the point anyway??
Not so much he's off but he's finally opened his mouth to say what everyone already knows/suspected.
"I am thinking of this: To have a new challenge somewhere else," Pogba said.

"For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.

"After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge."
The fact that we won't build back up again properly is the main reason why I don't really care whether he goes or stays. He's definitely not the biggest problem in the club but he's singularly failed at being any kind of solution.
bman2
Legend

Say what you will about Pogba and Lukaku, but they were our top two scorers last season, and Pogba our main assists guy too. So there'd better be a fucking plan for replacing them, because right now, all I see is us crashing to the bottom half of the league this season.
dozer
Legend

I'd sell Pogba for a good fee, provided we buy someone.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago I'd sell Pogba for a good fee, provided we buy someone.
You can't just buy someone, it has to be someone of quality. But we're not even being linked with any cunt other than Bruno Fernandes who would replace Pogs goals but not much else, it's not his game.

Pog is the only midfielder we have that's comfortable on the ball under pressure. If we want to ditch Mourinho's hoof & hope football we need to keep players like him, not sell em.
bman2
Legend

Eriksen would be a good replacement, perhaps even an improvement, but there’s no reason to assume he’d be interested in joining us.