OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago 'Ole is too British and lacking in continental expertise'

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/man ... atform=amp
training sessions that are just "running, running, running"... I wonder who ESPN's "source" is.
Ole needs a better carrot and stick apparently, i'd like to suggest a croissant and stick.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago 'Ole is too British and lacking in continental expertise'

training sessions that are just "running, running, running"... I wonder who ESPN's "source" is.
Imagine that. Running in pre season.

Mind you, they dont like running our lot. They'd rather just get paid a shit ton to piss about on Instagram.
FuB
Site Admin

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago

Mind you, they dont like running our lot. They'd rather just get paid a shit ton to piss about on Instagram.
totally agree... you'd sort of expect a coach to identify where they're deficient and design a training regime around it, wouldn't you? could this "running, running, running" be just that?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago

totally agree... you'd sort of expect a coach to identify where they're deficient and design a training regime around it, wouldn't you? could this "running, running, running" be just that?
Maybe so. Last season, they lacked either the will or stamina to run hard for 90 mins. Maybe both. So i'd expect a lot of running to improve their conditioning this pre-season.

I'd expect that training at the highest level to be varied and be about more than just running, but its week 1 of pre-season isn't it? If its true that they're already moaning, would anyone be surprised?

I've never disliked a United side like this. Tbf, that ties in with my feelings about the game in general. Its poison at the highest level now.
sheesh
Legend

I'm absolutely not on the players' side here, but it does mention that there were concerns as far back as February about Ole's approach.

It doesn't bode well for the season that the players are already moaning, and this is part of the reason why we needed a total overhaul of the squad.

If the players don't buy in to what Ole is trying to achieve, he's already doomed. It does make you wonder who they would listen to. Even a top manager like Poch would struggle with this shower of cunts.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I'm absolutely not on the players' side here, but it does mention that there were concerns as far back as February about Ole's approach.

It doesn't bode well for the season that the players are already moaning, and this is part of the reason why we needed a total overhaul of the squad.

If the players don't buy in to what Ole is trying to achieve, he's already doomed. It does make you wonder who they would listen to. Even a top manager like Poch would struggle with this shower of cunts.
It's why we're fucked all ends up. Playing squad isnt good enough, lacks character and leadership.

The coach is a novice and is only here because of his playing ties to the club.

The owners are parasites who dont give a fuck about winning.

And our credibility, standing and pull as a top club is quickly being eroded.
Lazarus
Legend

Well that's the pre season over, next game is for real. I'm wishing Ole all the luck in the world. There were obvious changes in how we played in the pre season games, more aggressive, closing down faster, countering more and faster. Better passing. Trying to take the game to the other team.

Fingers crossed.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

resign
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

I think he should do himself a favour and quit at this point.

As someone pointed out on twitter, he's nothing more than a PE teacher.
Davey-boy
Star Man

They never quit do they?
Not sure he'll make it to the end of the season though.
Good luck Ole