Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
i think you more than make up for any love he might have on here... there doesn't seem to be a lot, though.
.......now he's leaving.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago I hope Ole doesn't let Pogba kick a ball for us during this tour or indeed ever again. He should be made train away from our team so that he stays fit for any move and can't spread dissent.
The sponsors will want him in the shirt, on the pitch and playing. That's why he's gone for me, because he's our highest profile advertising board.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sky Italia reporting De Ligt has agreed terms with Juve
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Some real quality moving around europe this summer. None of it coming here though.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

The Pogba's and Neymar's of this world really fuck me off! This prima donna behaviour to get what they want is borderline baby throwing toys out of the pram stuff - why do they need to act this way, or have their agents behave like this on their behalf? Surely there's a classier more respectful way of leaving?

I keep thinking of Ronaldo leaving - it was blatantly obvious he wanted out, but at least it was dealt with sensibly, he kept it all very professional, and eventually got a move that suited both the player and club at the time. Fat chance of this happening with Pogba - too much money, ego, being spoiled. Same as Neymar.

And did anyone see his altercation with Lingard?? Fuck me.....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

lingards a cunt
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago I hope Ole doesn't let Pogba kick a ball for us during this tour or indeed ever again. He should be made train away from our team so that he stays fit for any move and can't spread dissent.
The sponsors will want him in the shirt, on the pitch and playing. That's why he's gone for me, because he's our highest profile advertising board.
And that's what would make it a real statement from Ole. But I know you're right...... Hopeful, wishful thinking from me.
Lazarus
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago The Pogba's and Neymar's of this world really fuck me off! This prima donna behaviour to get what they want is borderline baby throwing toys out of the pram stuff - why do they need to act this way, or have their agents behave like this on their behalf? Surely there's a classier more respectful way of leaving?

I keep thinking of Ronaldo leaving - it was blatantly obvious he wanted out, but at least it was dealt with sensibly, he kept it all very professional, and eventually got a move that suited both the player and club at the time. Fat chance of this happening with Pogba - too much money, ego, being spoiled. Same as Neymar.

Wish Lindelof had stayed out of it, let Pogba fuck himself by hitting or squaring up to Lingard. Tbf Lingard deserves a slap as well.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago The Pogba's and Neymar's of this world really fuck me off! This prima donna behaviour to get what they want is borderline baby throwing toys out of the pram stuff - why do they need to act this way, or have their agents behave like this on their behalf? Surely there's a classier more respectful way of leaving?

Wish Lindelof had stayed out of it, let Pogba fuck himself by hitting or squaring up to Lingard. Tbf Lingard deserves a slap as well.
The odd thing is the footage was captured by the official club cameras as part of a "walkabout" (seriously, cos they're in Australia ffs) - you'd think they'd have looked to remove it??

If Lingard and Pogba aren't squaring up to each other and it's all taken out of context, then they're pretty fucking good actors - I suppose most footballers are these days...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48938342

Fuck off Ole 'there's an agenda' against Pogba. He fucking wants to leave!!!! Well done souring my initial support so quickly, dickhead. All he can do to salvage this bullshit is make us play better, no time for settling in or whinning about not getting the players/support he needed. X(