Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago More time has passed and we've not shifted anyone yet. I think Lukaku is perhaps the most likely, can't see Pogba leaving tbh, but it's still staggering to think no other clubs (top level, mediocre or just plain shite) are interested in signing any players from our squad!
is it really?

we've all spent the last few seasons slagging pretty much the lot of them off and you think some other team might not see what we see?
Read what I wrote ffs
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
bman2
Legend

It's looking more and more like this window will end with us making a desperation offer for Maguire or £90M or so and maybe no other business. Midfield weaker than last season, defense improved at huge expense, still no fucking right winger, squad still bloated with the same old dross.
marlon
Legend

The defence won't get much better no matter what CB we sign if we don't get a good DM
FuB
Site Admin

marlon wrote: 4 years ago The defence won't get much better no matter what CB we sign if we don't get a good DM
I may have missed something but have we been linked with any other DM than Longstaff? Pretty sure it's a no so, well, by your words we're fucked.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago
Pikey McScum wrote: 4 years ago More time has passed and we've not shifted anyone yet. I think Lukaku is perhaps the most likely, can't see Pogba leaving tbh, but it's still staggering to think no other clubs (top level, mediocre or just plain shite) are interested in signing any players from our squad!
is it really?

we've all spent the last few seasons slagging pretty much the lot of them off and you think some other team might not see what we see?
Read what I wrote ffs
well, I did Pipey… i'm sort of wondering why you feel it's staggering? It's not a shock to me by any means.

even the shittest of our players (which is a bit of a lottery to decide upon) would be priced way out of their true level in terms of both price tag and wages. never mind the stars, we've locked even the duds up in contracts that no one else will want to take on.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago The defence won't get much better no matter what CB we sign if we don't get a good DM
Yeah Matic is one of Joses hoofers and as we saw last season he's easy to play around, and shite when pressed. Too big and slow. A key part of Joses bus but got exposed when we tried to attack.
marlon
Legend

I may have missed something but have we been linked with any other DM than Longstaff? Pretty sure it's a no so, well, by your words we're fucked.
Yeah, I think so. Matic is a year older and our best ball winner in Herrera is gone. Solskjaer's currently playing Pogba in a 2, so we'd need a Kante-like player to make it work.

If de Gea's back to normal we could still concede less goals though
dozer
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah, I think so. Matic is a year older and our best ball winner in Herrera is gone. Solskjaer's currently playing Pogba in a 2, so we'd need a Kante-like player to make it work.

Let's not rewrite history here. Herrera was best at nothing, mediocre at everything. Worse than Fletcher at everything.
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 4 years ago
marlon wrote: 4 years ago

Let's not rewrite history here. Herrera was best at nothing, mediocre at everything. Worse than Fletcher at everything.
do you have any stats to prove that Herrera was our best ball winner Marlon? I'd wager that you do and maybe it'll shut dozer up for a while.
sheesh
Legend

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -53-9m-bid

I don't think Inter can afford him.