Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I've got a horrible feeling Bale is going to rock up here...
FuB
Site Admin

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago I've got a horrible feeling Bale is going to rock up here...
How will we find any room on the treatment table when Sanchez, Bailly and Rojo are always on it?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago Very prescient Sid - this in the Independent:
" Manchester United’s squad revamp continues at haste, with reports that talks with Lille are at an advanced stage to sign forward Nicolas Pepe. The club have this weekend rejected a fresh £54m offer from Inter Milan for Romelu Lukaku, but if the striker leaves a move for Pepe appears to be in the pipeline."
Fuck yeah, I hope it happens
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago I've got a horrible feeling Bale is going to rock up here...
How will we find any room on the treatment table when Sanchez, Bailly and Rojo are always on it?
I'll be happy with a swap deal for Sanchez.
dozer
Legend

Ole had said a few months ago that some players won't be part of the club this season. Only Herrera and Valencia are gone.
How can United get rid of players without bringing players in? We'll see another season of Smalling and Jones at the club.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Reports today that we've agreed an 80m fee for Maguire. He's worth 40m tops. The other 40m is because he's english and was part of an england team that actually played well at a world cup so he's much wanked over despite being clearly limited.

If we pay 80m for the gormless cunt then we aren't signing a midfielder unless we sell Pogba as well, which would defeat the point in strengthening midfield.
fat maradona
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Reports today that we've agreed an 80m fee for Maguire. He's worth 40m tops. The other 40m is because he's english and was part of an england team that actually played well at a world cup so he's much wanked over despite being clearly limited.

If we pay 80m for the gormless cunt then we aren't signing a midfielder unless we sell Pogba as well, which would defeat the point in strengthening midfield.
It's hard to stomach, £80m for Maguire. When we could have had him for £20m before he went to Leicester. And when there are much better than him for the same or less money.

Listening to a podcast the other day and they were talking about the fee for Maguire and how everyone is comparing it to VvD. Obviously he's not worth what VvD is worth but they considered that in today's market, VvD could probably sell for £120m+ and so £80m for Maguire wasn't all that bad.

If we pay £80m for him, we are getting bent over. But someone at the club would rather pay the extra £20m for proven PL experience.

Anyway, the club will make the £80m back within a couple of weeks, what with his marketability
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Itd be over paying but he'd be a good addition. We're dodgy as fuck with any sort of cross into our box. Him and Lindelof could be a good partnership.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

it’s a gary cahill signing tbf

a proper club would get a experienced foreign gobshite next to him

it’ll be smalling
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

If Maguire was called Balowski and got to the semis for an unfashionable country like Poland he'd cost 37m

That headed goal in an england shirt is expensive, made more apparent by his massive head