Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago Reports Ole wants Sanchez gone. Yes mate get rid of the cunt.
No great loss except for the small, dwindling hope that he might come good for us as a number 10 or on the right. But probably best just to get his sulking presence out of the joint, even if we'll still be paying a large share of his wages.
If we got rid in jan it would free up room on the wage bill for a top player. The thought of that is getting me horny.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
FuB wrote: 4 years ago we've still got the rest of the month to sell cunts to other leagues... :ympray:
If we ditch Fellaini, Val, Lukaku and Sanchez then Ole's reign has been a success tbf no matter what happens on the pitch

Looks like Young's gone next season too
Hopefully one or both of Smalling and Jones too. I think Rojo and Darmian will leave this month, so within a year most of the shite will hopefully be gone.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago Reports Ole wants Sanchez gone. Yes mate get rid of the cunt.
No great loss except for the small, dwindling hope that he might come good for us as a number 10 or on the right. But probably best just to get his sulking presence out of the joint, even if we'll still be paying a large share of his wages.
If we got rid in jan it would free up room on the wage bill for a top player. The thought of that is getting me horny.
Until it ends up being Bale....
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

I don't see any club in Europe picking up Sanchez on his salary, unless we first buy out his contract and I just cannot see ED doing that.
bman2
Legend

Says in The Times that we pulled the plug on Fernandes because he had bad passing stats.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Says in The Times that we pulled the plug on Fernandes because he had bad passing stats.
Well, who the fuck cares when we have Pereira who "put[s] himself about" making 16 passes of which 5 were losing possession? Of course he made up for that with 2 tackles which is no mean feat given how much he was putting himself about.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Says in The Times that we pulled the plug on Fernandes because he had bad passing stats.
Fernandes looked a done deal. And I was pissed we didn't get him because from what I've seen he looks good. But I haven't watched him extensively and I kind of think if he was that good, he'd have gone somewhere else.
FuB
Site Admin

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Fernandes looked a done deal. And I was pissed we didn't get him because from what I've seen he looks good. But I haven't watched him extensively and I kind of think if he was that good, he'd have gone somewhere else.
This is the key point. Sporting were blatantly using the Portuguese press to tout him out to anyone who might want him (preferably us because they knew we were desperate) so if that's the real reason we ended interest, I can't believe we did that at the end of the window rather than, well, straight away. Surely we'd looked at his stats before having any form of interest so maybe this whole story was like the yearly Gaitan rumours rather than any interest whatsoever?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Sounds like Sporting and his agent were clowns that fucked it up and turned prospective buyers off. It sounds like they just priced him out of the market, while also irritating clubs that made inquiries by talking constantly to the press. If he or Eriksen are still available in January, we should strongly consider making moves. Could give us a boost in the second half the season that might get us over the top 4 line.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The only sort of January move I can see us making is for someone like Longstaff at Newcastle. Or maybe McGinn at Villa.