vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Gonna miss the firet half, are we good or shit?
Better than i was expecting but not as good as I'd hoped.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Gonna miss the firet half, are we good or shit?
Better than i was expecting but not as good as I'd hoped.
two counterattacking sides having to play a game of football
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

We did had some good pressure just after the penalty but didn't really create any chances and then just faded into trying not letting Leicester get into their game. Much more defensive minded that we have seen so far this season, but with Matic, McT, Young and Mata in the lineup that’s understandable. We have nothing going down the right side of the pitch, except for a few mistakes I don’t think Pereira has done anything. On the left, James is continually getting away from his defender(s) but he has no support whatsoever; Mata, Matic and Young are 25-30 yard behind him and he just gets outmanned.

I worry about what's going to happen once Matic’s legs start to get weary.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
1 month ago
We did had some good pressure just after the penalty but didn't really create any chances and then just faded into trying not letting Leicester get into their game. Much more defensive minded that we have seen so far this season, but with Matic, McT, Young and Mata in the lineup that’s understandable. We have nothing going down the right side of the pitch, except for a few mistakes I don’t think Pereira has done anything. On the left, James is continually getting away from his defender(s) but he has no support whatsoever; Mata, Matic and Young are 25-30 yard behind him and he just gets outmanned.

I worry about what's going to happen once Matic’s legs start to get weary.
Mata, Matic and Young might as well be 25-30 years ahead of him

Pereira is just shite. It's just inexplicable the amount of faith Ole is showing in him... but let's not forget he "puts himself about" a lot and he got an assist once.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

James almost scored there, nice effort.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago

Pereira is just shite. It's just inexplicable the amount of faith Ole is showing in him... but let's not forget he "puts himself about" a lot and he got an assist once.
Does he even put himself about? Looks to me like a player that, when he's moved on from United, no one will hear of him again.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

What this game really misses is Pogba and Laz's incessant bitching about him
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

Does he even put himself about? Looks to me like a player that, when he's moved on from United, no one will hear of him again.
I think you'll find those quote marks were indicating something I don't think
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

I think you'll find those quote marks were indicating something I don't think
then i agree!
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

Looks to me like Wan-Bissaka is playing hurt, still good but just half a bubble off.