@ West Ham

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5919
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

9 months ago

rashford's right-footedness...
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

9 months ago

Davey-boy wrote:
9 months ago
Rashford ffs
He's there or there abouts when the ball is put in he just needs a break and a bit of confidence. He needs to do it this season though.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 6 years ago

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago
Davey-boy wrote:
9 months ago
Rashford ffs
He's there or there abouts when the ball is put in he just needs a break and a bit of confidence. He needs to do it this season though.
He should have attacked that cross. He just doesn't seem to have that instinct like a top striker has.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

9 months ago

Young and AWB have switched side - strange
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

9 months ago

48 points from 26 games for Ole highest apart from City and Liverpool.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16182
Joined: 7 years ago

9 months ago

Davey-boy wrote:
9 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago
Davey-boy wrote:
9 months ago
Rashford ffs
He's there or there abouts when the ball is put in he just needs a break and a bit of confidence. He needs to do it this season though.
He should have attacked that cross. He just doesn't seem to have that instinct like a top striker has.
He should have.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5454
Joined: 7 years ago

9 months ago

What's the point in playing counter attacking football when we have mediocre attackers?
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer
Posts: 313
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Prescott

9 months ago

We are shit from set pieces - total waste of time.
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2895
Joined: 6 years ago

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago
48 points from 26 games for Ole highest apart from City and Liverpool.
Blimey, you wouldn't have thought that would you?
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7668
Joined: 7 years ago

9 months ago

(-|
Post Reply