The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
10 months ago
...that was a serious question by the way.
i think the only poster who might have been able to give an answer to that has now fucked off... along with Alf (again)
AZ is a fanny if he's annoyed people don't like him for literally shooting wild animals. But at least he had the balls to take the flak if only for a bit.
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
10 months ago
FuB wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
10 months ago
i think the only poster who might have been able to give an answer to that has now fucked off... along with Alf (again)
AZ is a fanny if he's annoyed people don't like him for literally shooting wild animals. But at least he had the balls to take the flak if only for a bit.
hunting isn't for me but I struggle to feel I can really take any moral high ground just because I let some other cunt fire a bolt into an animal's skull so I can buy my nice, white, polystyrene-wrapped 'oh, it's been killed in a humane way' conscience-rinser.

I can also get with the accusations levelled at AZ. I'm sure if he sat down and really thought about it, he can't really deny he finds it exciting to run around with a gun. I can also understand why maybe it's hard to admit that (even to himself).

At the same time, it's interesting how the concept of maturity was levelled at him when he ended up with someone rocking up after nearly two years, seemingly just to call him a cunt. Looked to me that he was ok with the idea of having a mature debate about it and I don't think he was alone.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Pikey McScum
Legend

10 months ago

It wasn't abundantly clear to me the guy was hunting for the sole purpose of sustenance - I got the impression the 'sport' of it was as much a determination, which is the part of it that really turns my stomach i.e. it's one thing to kill an animal for food and quite another to do it for the thrill of the hunt.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

FuB wrote:
10 months ago
Sid wrote:
10 months ago
FuB wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
10 months ago
hunting isn't for me but I struggle to feel I can really take any moral high ground just because I let some other cunt fire a bolt into an animal's skull so I can buy my nice, white, polystyrene-wrapped 'oh, it's been killed in a humane way' conscience-rinser.

I can also get with the accusations levelled at AZ. I'm sure if he sat down and really thought about it, he can't really deny he finds it exciting to run around with a gun. I can also understand why maybe it's hard to admit that (even to himself).

At the same time, it's interesting how the concept of maturity was levelled at him when he ended up with someone rocking up after nearly two years, seemingly just to call him a cunt. Looked to me that he was ok with the idea of having a mature debate about it and I don't think he was alone.
Are you still ignoring my posts or is it worth responding to this? You know, having a mature debate and not sulking and getting bent out of shape about how many posts about Pogba another poster might make. Or is it double standards all the way with you?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Btw Fub, seems there's a new poster about you better get the bubble wrap ready.
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
10 months ago
It wasn't abundantly clear to me the guy was hunting for the sole purpose of sustenance - I got the impression the 'sport' of it was as much a determination, which is the part of it that really turns my stomach i.e. it's one thing to kill an animal for food and quite another to do it for the thrill of the hunt.
Well he's obviously only used to the bullets traveling in one direction, a whiff of any resistance and he's off. He reeked of Trump if you ask me.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
10 months ago
Well he's obviously only used to the bullets traveling in one direction, a whiff of any resistance and he's off. He reeked of Trump if you ask me.
Another Trump snowflake, basically
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
10 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
10 months ago
Another Trump snowflake, basically
Haven't we been saying the same thing about these tough, manly, i say what i think types for years? Funny how they all run out of fight and complain about being picked on when asked to explain their pov.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

10 months ago

swampash wrote:
11 months ago
Does Elk taste good?
Taste is up to the individual so I don't know if Elk, or any game for that matter, is for everyone but I prefer it to beef raise and slaughter in a factory. IMO it is much more flavorful and leaner, it does require different cooking techniques and will be dry and tough if over cooked.
Pikey McScum
Legend

10 months ago

RedDevilinAZ wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
Does Elk taste good?
Taste is up to the individual so I don't know if Elk, or any game for that matter, is for everyone but I prefer it to beef raise and slaughter in a factory. IMO it is much more flavorful and leaner, it does require different cooking techniques and will be dry and tough if over cooked.
Says a lot that THIS is the post you've chosen to reply to - have you simply ignored everything that came before then?
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015