Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Ole will do a lot to redeem himself if he plays the Norway card and signs this Haaland, especially if he manages to in January. He looks almost too good to be true.
What if Haaland struggles, doesn't work out, gets overwhelmed? Will Ole then have fucked up, shown his lack of experience? Maybe it'd be better to wait and see how he works out before building up his possible signing as one thing or another.
You’re drifting into total illogicality lately in an effort to find something argumentative to say about every post. Yes, obviously the manager is to blame if he makes a bad signing. Haaland looks good to me, a guy on the internet, but Ole is getting paid millions for his football judgment, hopefully he’s done more than look at a few highlights and stats like I have.
So you want Ole to sign him but if he turns out shite then it's Ole's fault because he getting paid millions for his football judgment and he knows more than you do because you're just a guy on the internet who thinks Ole will do a lot to redeem himself if he signs him, unless he's shite.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Ole will do a lot to redeem himself if he plays the Norway card and signs this Haaland, especially if he manages to in January. He looks almost too good to be true.
I can’t see it ...

If Ole was such a genius at signings ...why would he not have demanded we signed him last summer?
If he goes on to be a top player it’s more proof Ole doesn’t have a clue tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago
I can’t see it ...

If Ole was such a genius at signings ...why would he not have demanded we signed him last summer?
Do you think that Ole's a genius at signings?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago If we do sign 6ft 4 Haaland it will be class but I worry we'll hoof it to him and not us his feet and pace
He has good feet for a big lad. I just hope he wants it more in a game of two halves.
You joke but it seems like that's how Ole sees football. They say Haaland is the new Zlatan, and we'll use him like we did Zlat, to smash balls to
Snoopcousins
Legend

I can’t see it ...

Not me - but everyone in the media etc bleat on about how good he done with our 3 signings ...hardly amazing clever signings were they?
Giggs recommenced James,
My mum could have picked Maguire as a main CB target and Wan Bassaka was clearly the best RB available in the PL...

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

I can’t see it ...

Not me - but everyone in the media etc bleat on about how good he done with our 3 signings ...hardly amazing clever signings were they?
Giggs recommenced James,
My mum could have picked Maguire as a main CB target and Wan Bassaka was clearly the best RB available in the PL...
I agree, it's too early to see how well he'll do with more windows. Those three have been good so far. Takes time before a reasonable judgement can be made.
Snoopcousins
Legend

His record in the last 11 months is terrible tho...
Isn’t it the worst ever?

Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago His record in the last 11 months is terrible tho...
Isn’t it the worst ever?
Given the players available to him through not buying, selling, injuries, inexperience, wanting to leave etc he's not doing that bad in comparison with our previous 3 managers. This is what a rebuild looks like, back to basics graft. Maybe Marlon or someone who digs stats will be able to tell how well or not he's doing. I fucking hate xg shite and pre assists still.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

bisaka looks wank tbf, but it’s inevitable we’ll try linshite at right back after he’s got a new deal so it’s fine
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago His record in the last 11 months is terrible tho...
Isn’t it the worst ever?
Given the players available to him through not buying, selling, injuries, inexperience, wanting to leave etc he's not doing that bad in comparison with our previous 3 managers. This is what a rebuild looks like, back to basics graft. Maybe Marlon or someone who digs stats will be able to tell how well or not he's doing. I fucking hate xg shite and pre assists still.
He said he was in charge of transfers and decided to not being a MF in even tho we were crying out for at least 2...anyone cud see we were one MF injury away from disaster ...
I know you don’t rate Pogba but without him out MF has nothing left to give.
that’s enough for me to get rid of him