OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago I don't think I've ever seen Snoops or Knobby post racist stuff. I didn't follow too much of this nonsesnse in this page mind so I've only assumed that was the implication.
Just let it go and move on.
Perhaps it's better to report offensive posts and not spam the thread about it. Idk if reporting posts helps though - does anyone see them? Fub perhaps?
U think Sids smear campaign of lumping me in with the others who were banned for racist stuff has gotten ahold...

Can Fub or someone make it clear I’ve not made any offensive comments?!!

I remember me fighting with Pint over his “paddy” comments ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago Can we agree to draw a line under all that stuff and move on with a clean slate?
three people, including myself, have now requested this.
bman2 wrote: 4 years ago While I'd like a fresh start, I also strongly feel that Rant should be a place that you're not going to get the fucking sack if your employer looks at the forum. Potential new posters also shouldn't see stuff that discriminates against them . I might be mistaken, but I don't think there's anything discriminatory on the forum, that stuff was long ago. In fact, maybe some old threads should be deleted to emphasise the clean start, though I know the bigoted trolls' stuff was already deleted.

That's just my personal take, I'm open to being persuaded otherwise (except for the points I highlighted in bold and italics, those are non-negotiable for me).
In terms of stuff that really shouldn't find any place on a public forum inhabited by decent people, i'm in total agreement. I'm happy to remove any threads or posts that anyone flags up to me. Max Clifford/Harry's posts were all removed when Ed deleted his user. pint vulger/United Road's posts were not. If that needs to be done then I can do that as well, however what I CAN'T do is clear out any quotes of those posts and, indeed, there's plenty of quotes of Harry's shit still accessible.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago I don't think I've ever seen Snoops or Knobby post racist stuff. I didn't follow too much of this nonsesnse in this page mind so I've only assumed that was the implication.
Perhaps it's better to report offensive posts and not spam the thread about it. Idk if reporting posts helps though - does anyone see them? Fub perhaps?
U think Sids smear campaign of lumping me in with the others who were banned for racist stuff has gotten ahold...

I don't know how I can make it clear although I'm happy to state that I have no knowledge of you doing so. The same for Knobhead.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

Yes i nearly got sacked because of Rant. Alf and I fought against the bullshit to try and sort it out. Been doing this a long time. But posting too much about Pogba is enough to be attacked on here now by the powers that be...... that and being told im ruining Rant by numerous people on here who have nothing to say but ad hominem attacks in the face of being challenged about their numerous contradicting points of view.

Im sick of fuckheads ignoring my posts because they have no balls to back themselves, fucking cowards. Oh and Sid is bang on.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Just off the top of my head the Gypo's comments were pretty offensive and I do believe you've argued against me saying that you didn't think racist comments made by posters were racist you gave them cover. But no, generally you've not been offensive. The posts are there to be checked.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoop, you haven't said anything offensive to my knowledge other than the gypo shite I've just seen Laz mention, you were just mates with those two twats that went after me and a few others for 3 years cos of your Jose worship. I'll give you stick for that because it's still relevant as we compare Ole to the previous managers. But I don't think you're motivated by a different political opinion like Knob and the two twats. Apologies if that's how it's come across.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago

Just off the top of my head the Gypo's comments were pretty offensive and I do believe you've argued against me saying that you didn't think racist comments made by posters were racist you gave them cover. But no, generally you've not been offensive. The posts are there to be checked.
Gypo comments?! Ffs what Shite you talking now? Think h have been smokjng too much weed
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago

Gypo comments?! Ffs what Shite you talking now? Think h have been smokjng too much weed
Too much? Don't know what that is tbf. As I said the posts are there.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Yes i nearly got sacked because of Rant. Alf and I fought against the bullshit to try and sort it out. Been doing this a long time. But posting too much about Pogba is enough to be attacked on here now by the powers that be...... that and being told im ruining Rant by numerous people on here who have nothing to say but ad hominem attacks in the face of being challenged about their numerous contradicting points of view.

Im sick of fuckheads ignoring my posts because they have no balls to back themselves, fucking cowards. Oh and Sid is bang on.
you and alf did stellar work
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago Yes i nearly got sacked because of Rant. Alf and I fought against the bullshit to try and sort it out. Been doing this a long time. But posting too much about Pogba is enough to be attacked on here now by the powers that be...... that and being told im ruining Rant by numerous people on here who have nothing to say but ad hominem attacks in the face of being challenged about their numerous contradicting points of view.

you and alf did stellar work
:ymcowboy: