v Watford

Forum for match day threads
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
Yep, I've already said it was complete shite, but we went from having zero attacking threat, to actually looking like we might get a goal after pogba and Greenwood came on.
Its fine if you think he had no impact on the game, we can agree to disagree.
Fair enough, we went from being shite to slightly less shite. As much about Greenwood as Pogba though
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Was doing my Christmas shopping, was hell, but looking at the result and stats, I’m glad I didn’t watch this match.

This pattern where our results are inversely proportionate to our possession stats is getting taken to absurd levels now. Glad to see that we were literally six times as dangerous after Pogba came on, bodes well for the second half of the season.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

Literally fuck off
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

2 shots on target in sixty minutes. Pogba comes on, 6 shots on target in 30 minutes. That’s literally six times more dangerous when one of the world’s most creative midfielders comes on, it’s not a great mystery. And no, none of those shots on target were Greenwood, much as I like that kid.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

It's my son's birthday today so I've been out all day with him; thank fuck. Looking at that scoreline is dreadful.

So how bad were we?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
It's my son's birthday today so I've been out all day with him; thank fuck. Looking at that scoreline is dreadful.

So how bad were we?
On a scale of STDs we were a violent outbreak of herpes.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
2 months ago

So how bad were we?
Fuck me. On second thoughts....maybe not.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

2 months ago
2 months ago
2 months ago

So how bad were we?
Happy Birthday to your lad Bri. Family is bigger than United. Especially when we're shit.
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Just imagine how different the conversation would be if we hadn't beaten city and Tottenham. The media would be all over Ole.
Ole ain't up to it. But let's pretend its anywhere near as fucking simple as that
I've never said that it's all Ole's fault (far from it, in fact), but his future will invariably come under scrutiny the longer the season goes on. We're now, what, 7 points off top 4.

I've always said that there are much bigger issues than the manager, but those issues won't get addressed until the Glazers have left.
sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

2 months ago
2 months ago
2 months ago

So how bad were we?
Hope you're son had an awesome birthday.