10 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
10 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
Does Elk taste good?
Taste is up to the individual so I don't know if Elk, or any game for that matter, is for everyone but I prefer it to beef raise and slaughter in a factory. IMO it is much more flavorful and leaner, it does require different cooking techniques and will be dry and tough if over cooked.
Says a lot that THIS is the post you've chosen to reply to - have you simply ignored everything that came before then?
That's what you do on Rant now, run from the things you said like they didn't ever exist. Piss poor.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
10 months ago
RedDevilinAZ wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
11 months ago
Does Elk taste good?
Taste is up to the individual so I don't know if Elk, or any game for that matter, is for everyone but I prefer it to beef raise and slaughter in a factory. IMO it is much more flavorful and leaner, it does require different cooking techniques and will be dry and tough if over cooked.
Says a lot that THIS is the post you've chosen to reply to - have you simply ignored everything that came before then?
That's what you do on Rant now, run from the things you said like they didn't ever exist. Piss poor.
Some even leave it a year hoping it's all been forgotten
Pikey McScum
Legend

8 months ago

And a month later, still no reply....
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015