Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

No one wants Bruno Fernandes for more than 30m These are rumours because Sporting are pimping him out as much as possible.
I remember last time the rumours went as much as a medical and he was crying after a sporting prematch game etc.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Chong has met with Inter. Looks like another one going.
Jason
Star Man

fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago I just don't get it. The club are happy to offer £30m (yes, £30m) for a 16 year old playing in the Championship but don't want to pay that bit extra for Fernandes. I'm sure this Bellingham lad has got potential and I'm sure we would be kicking ourselves when he turns out to be the new Lampard but I don't get why they have money to spend on someone who isn't going straight into the team.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... y-teenager
Maybe as he's not a jonny foreigner, and has good old british back bone, thats the core values the that United seem to be going after now.

Who cares about technical skill, or buying what we need for now, where would that get us.
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Chong has met with Inter. Looks like another one going.
Obviously the current team isnt the greatest platform to show what you have, and he hasnt been given much of a go at it, but what I have seen of Chong in the limited minutes so far, he hasn't looked anything special.

But then, if he was crap, Inter wouldnt be looking at him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Cavani off to Atletico by the looks of it. Experienced proven goalscorer whose won shitloads. But all that costs money. And there's no room at the inn on our wage bill.
dozer
Legend

The last thing we should be doing is signing players on extremely high wages. We've ended up signing mercenaries or insta models.
Ole has been on the right track with signings. Some won't work out but it's the way to go. That's how Liverpool and City have been signing players.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Nev is right tbf, Joey signing Sanchez is the worst transfer in United's history and it's put the Glazers off signing big expensive stars in jan

The fact we're still paying the cunt's wages as he sits on the bench at Inter doesn't help either
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago Chong has met with Inter. Looks like another one going.
Obviously the current team isnt the greatest platform to show what you have, and he hasnt been given much of a go at it, but what I have seen of Chong in the limited minutes so far, he hasn't looked anything special.

But then, if he was crap, Inter wouldnt be looking at him.
From what I've seen I don't think he's that great. Obviously he's not had much platform to show his talents. Could be another Pogba or Rossi.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

Also not been impressed by Chong. Are we loaning him out or letting him go?
swampash
Legend

Also cannot fathom £30M on a kid from the second tier. Is he good enough to go straight into our starting 11? Genuinely don't know much about him.