V Watford

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

Clearly no one gives a fuck about this game. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

No Lingard or Andreas in the squad. That's at least one positive.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

Fucking comedy defending. Shaw did well to stop us losing a goal. Ole going full hairdryer!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5923
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote: ↑
4 months ago
Clearly no one gives a fuck about this game. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not able to watch due to family stuff so relying on you to keep me informed.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7670
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

I'm watching a few minutes of it now, but I won't even be able to see the full first half. Ole seems to be playing the best side available to him at least.

Watford are shit, so we'll probably lose! We only beat the good sides!
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote: ↑
4 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: ↑
4 months ago
Clearly no one gives a fuck about this game. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not able to watch due to family stuff so relying on you to keep me informed.
First 12 mins.... sloppy and causing ourselves our own problems.

We've not really worried them so far. They're more threatening.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

So many sloppy passes....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5923
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote: ↑
4 months ago
FuB wrote: ↑
4 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: ↑
4 months ago
Clearly no one gives a fuck about this game. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not able to watch due to family stuff so relying on you to keep me informed.
First 12 mins.... sloppy and causing ourselves our own problems.

We've not really worried them so far. They're more threatening.
Sounds like the team I know. Good to see their form hasn't left them
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

AWB just missed a simple effort.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4441
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

James looks a shadow of the player he was for the first few weeks...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Post Reply