Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 years ago Rumours of us bidding 40m euros on van de Beek.
Checked him out on YouTube... Seems similar to mctominay
That's a shame, I was hoping he would be similar to Fellaini
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago
The whole football world will be looking for the next fellaini
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago
The whole football world will be looking for the next fellaini
Nope, that would be the forum fav Kevin Strootman,
fat maradona
Legend

Looks like Matic has signed a 3 year deal, no details of financials but you'd assume it would be similar to what he's on already. Can't see the logic in giving a 31 year old a 3 year contract but can only assume that he will be back up for the likes of McT & Garner (if Ole ever gives him a run out). Tbf to Matic, he has been pretty good just lately and better as part of a Pogba/Fernandes midfield than either McT or Fred.

Loved Ole's comment to Ake at the end of the match, telling him to keep up the good work and that United needed a left footed CB, especially if Bournemouth get relegated. He would be better than Lindelof and Bailly but where would it leave Tuanzebe.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We need a quality centre half, one with pace. I've been thinking about who's out there, available at a reasonable price and likely to be interested. Ake could be a good option but is he top drawer? Better than Bailly and worth bringing in over giving Axel a chance? He's 25, so good age. International experience, ready to take a step up. If Bournemouth go down he'll be available and wouldn't cost a fortune. I wouldn't want us to be shelling out anything more than 40m though.

There aren't many obvious other choices for top centre backs, around their mid 20s who'd be available and want to come.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
Go on, Moyesy, you know it makes sense.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
Top players like jokes should go for minimum 30m.
Lingard is still a top young talent with many years ahead of him so 40m
swampash
Legend

...please God let this be true!
dozer
Legend

I guess we don't need a right winger any more. That was my top priority signing for the next season.