Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Star Man
Posts: 598
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Rumours of us bidding 40m euros on van de Beek.
Checked him out on YouTube... Seems similar to mctominay
That's a shame, I was hoping he would be similar to Fellaini
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6026
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Rumours of us bidding 40m euros on van de Beek.
Checked him out on YouTube... Seems similar to mctominay
That's a shame, I was hoping he would be similar to Fellaini
The whole football world will be looking for the next fellaini
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5676
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
fat maradona wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Rumours of us bidding 40m euros on van de Beek.
Checked him out on YouTube... Seems similar to mctominay
That's a shame, I was hoping he would be similar to Fellaini
The whole football world will be looking for the next fellaini
Nope, that would be the forum fav Kevin Strootman,
fat maradona
Star Man
Posts: 598
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

Looks like Matic has signed a 3 year deal, no details of financials but you'd assume it would be similar to what he's on already. Can't see the logic in giving a 31 year old a 3 year contract but can only assume that he will be back up for the likes of McT & Garner (if Ole ever gives him a run out). Tbf to Matic, he has been pretty good just lately and better as part of a Pogba/Fernandes midfield than either McT or Fred.

Loved Ole's comment to Ake at the end of the match, telling him to keep up the good work and that United needed a left footed CB, especially if Bournemouth get relegated. He would be better than Lindelof and Bailly but where would it leave Tuanzebe.
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5487
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

We need a quality centre half, one with pace. I've been thinking about who's out there, available at a reasonable price and likely to be interested. Ake could be a good option but is he top drawer? Better than Bailly and worth bringing in over giving Axel a chance? He's 25, so good age. International experience, ready to take a step up. If Bournemouth go down he'll be available and wouldn't cost a fortune. I wouldn't want us to be shelling out anything more than 40m though.

There aren't many obvious other choices for top centre backs, around their mid 20s who'd be available and want to come.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24633
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7826
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
Go on, Moyesy, you know it makes sense.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5676
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
Top players like jokes should go for minimum 30m.
Lingard is still a top young talent with many years ahead of him so 40m
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4722
Joined: 6 years ago

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League [@Independent]
...please God let this be true!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5676
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

I guess we don't need a right winger any more. That was my top priority signing for the next season.
Post Reply