OGS.....

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

Leicester are much better at home and they’ll be well rested. We looked totally out of gas there tonight. I got a bad feeling about this.
swampash
Legend

Yup, me too. I think we’ve probably fluffed our chance.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Aye, it'll be a tough game in every sense. We'll end up hoping that Wolves can win at Chelsea to scrape in the top 4 by our nutsack.

I think the last couple of games have shown how much we've missed Luke Shaw. In the system we play, you need your full backs to be up and down the pitch, providing width and penetration. We get very little of that with Willams, W-B or Fosu
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 3 years ago Aye, it'll be a tough game in every sense. We'll end up hoping that Wolves can win at Chelsea to scrape in the top 4 by our nutsack.

I think the last couple of games have shown how much we've missed Luke Shaw. In the system we play, you need your full backs to be up and down the pitch, providing width and penetration. We get very little of that with Willams, W-B or Fosu
Yeah Shaw can be complete shite but when he's not he's important because he's the only FB that gets ahead of the ball and makes runs in behind. Williams, Wan-Bissaka and Fosu are all one dimensional and make our attack basic, like against West Ham. Young players have to learn like, but there's a time and place, and that ain't 2 games from the end of the season when you're chasing top 4.

I too think we might have fucked it. I don't think this team handles pressure well. The shirt weighs heavy.
fat maradona
Legend

Yeh, I've a feeling Leicester will beat us. Vardy will take the piss out of Maguire and Lindelof.

We do need to address our LB & RB positions. AWB, as good a tackler as he is, is useless when going forwards. Hence why the opposition give him so much space, they just aren't worried about him. Shaw in good form is a decent player but both of them are pretty static when you compare to their counterparts in the top teams. If AWB could read the game better, he'd make a half decent DM with his tackling.
swampash
Legend

Not a daft idea that fats, as in WBS into DMF...
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Incredible unbeaten run to nick top 4 tbf
sheesh
Legend

Well done to Ole for getting us into the top 4.

We're still well behind City and Liverpool, but I wouldn't have seen that changing whoever the manager was. The squad is still nowhere near good enough.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Not really about Ole. As a club we look like we’re on the right path, albeit with a lot more to do. That’s better than being all over the fucking shop. Gotta start somewhere. Big summer. 2-3 quality signings are essential.

Can enjoy the Europa now. Lets go and fuckin win it.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

sheesh wrote: 3 years ago Well done to Ole for getting us into the top 4.

We're still well behind City and Liverpool, but I wouldn't have seen that changing whoever the manager was. The squad is still nowhere near good enough.
Top 3...🤪
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts