Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

SkySports saying the United representatives are meeting with Dortmund counterparts to negotiate fee and payment terms for Sancho . We should quite rightly stick to our ceiling but you can expect Dortmund to quite rightly demand what they value him at. I can see another protacted and painful transfer window.....
fat maradona
Legend

Looks like Ole's words to Nathan Ake worked, he's on his way to Manchester! Oh, but not United mind, he's on his way to Citeh. £39m, not bad money tbf in this day and age.

No brainer for Ake really, work under Ole or work under Pep, I know which one I'd choose if I were a neutral.

Citeh have done well in the two days the window has been open, brought in a defender (Stones on his way out?) and an attacking winger, both for a combined total of £63m. I can see United dragging the Sancho deal to the wire, overpaying and then neglecting the other 4 positions we need recruiting for.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Strong Raul Jimenez rumours, apparently on his way to OT.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks like we're actually trying to get our business done early. Don't hold your breath but the signs are good.

I want rid of the shite as much as new signings though, yet there's no talk of any cunt leaving.
dozer
Legend

Fucking Nathan ake. He's crap. Like stones. 40m is way too high.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago Looks like we're actually trying to get our business done early. Don't hold your breath but the signs are good.

I want rid of the shite as much as new signings though, yet there's no talk of any cunt leaving.
Who are we linked to? I haven't heard any strong rumours.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Manchester United in advanced talks with Dortmund over £90m Sancho

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... 90m-sancho

Good, but I'd rather we strengthen a weakness than a strength
dozer
Legend

Shit
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago Manchester United in advanced talks with Dortmund over £90m Sancho

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... 90m-sancho

Good, but I'd rather we strengthen a weakness than a strength
How is that not a weakness? We need more than 3 forwards, especially given the age of Greenwood.
bman2
Legend

Are Chelsea going to spunk all their money on attacking players and not do anything about their defense? Abramovich has form for that kind of behaviour. Zayech, Werner, and Havertz would be an impressive trio of signings, but it would be foolish not to strengthen the defense.

City are on their way to strengthening the defense and adding to the squad, they ought to be contenders again next season.

I’ve a feeling that Liverpool’s owners are going to be cheapskates again this summer. I think they would need a couple of canny signings to keep things fresh.

I don’t know what Arsenal’s situation is.

If Abramovich is neglecting defense we should get in there and try to nab Chilwell and Rice, who are both supposed to want to move to Chelsea.