Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Ole said before this game "I'm sure we'll see a response"
fat maradona
Legend

4 months ago

Don't lose faith lads, Ole has brought back the United way, which means we will win in extra time
fat maradona
Legend

4 months ago

The way we play, this insistence on playing the ball back to the halfway line for the defenders to start the move again don't half allow the opposition to get 11 men back into the penalty box. No wonder we struggle to break em down.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

The way to beat us is clear now, score early then sit deep. Ole's been found out.

If he'd have got Sancho or a quick CB we could play a different way. But I wouldn't even trust him to do that.
jason_uk
Star Man

4 months ago

Absolute pish, I had a feeling this would happen, we beat psg and rb, then fuck up when 'expected' to win.
Zero ideas in attack when a team is sitting back.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 months ago

It’s not just about struggling when teams sit back. It’s a mentality thing. Our players struggle when they’re the favourites.
danniitronix
Legend

4 months ago

Another shit one which invalidates the token and superficial performances that apparently indicate that we are a force or any better than we were under Moyes.

I think you have to blame the Glazers, Woodwank, PIK etc., on this loss as well.

The players move around and have the mentality of a bunch of muppets. They have had all ability coached out of them.

The only reason we win is because of their natural footballing ability which thankfully, the trio of coaching evil, OGS, Carrick and Phelan, can't take out of player DNA. There is a limit to even how shit our coaches and manager, can make our players.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

I can't remember what dannii is railing against anymore cos it's been about 10 years since he started this narrative, so his posts make no sense. At this point he's arguing with an imagined narrative in his head. It's interesting, an insight into madness brought on by incredible bitterness.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

danniitronix wrote:
4 months ago
Another shit one which invalidates the token and superficial performances that apparently indicate that we are a force or any better than we were under Moyes.

I think you have to blame the Glazers, Woodwank, PIK etc., on this loss as well.

The players move around and have the mentality of a bunch of muppets. They have had all ability coached out of them.

The only reason we win is because of their natural footballing ability which thankfully, the trio of coaching evil, OGS, Carrick and Phelan, can't take out of player DNA. There is a limit to even how shit our coaches and manager, can make our players.
Welcome back Alf
Stick around and don’t be a
:tosser:
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

These twats again

Will probably need a pen to win this