Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

What a finish, fuck Southampton dirty cunts
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Commentators said that sets a record of 8 straight away wins in the top flight or some shit

Another record for Ole
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Beek pinging those long diagonals reminded me of Scholes. He should do that more often though.
Ole being a cunt will probably start Pogba though.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

United 7th, 5 points off Liverpool with a game in hand

People got a bit dramatic looking at the league table. It was too early to draw any conclusions. You need to play 10/15 games before you get a real impression of how good you are.
fat maradona
Legend

4 months ago

We played well for most of the game and showed some desire against a decent Southampton side. Think their opening goal knocked us, as we were on top till then, and then they were the better side up to half time. Fred was a shit show again, when will Ole bin that cunt too. Cavanni showed that he should be playing more, he seems to be our only front man who doesn't mind upsetting his hairstyle during a game.

If any cunt comes out with 'who still wants Hasenhuttl now....etc etc' has shown themselves to be a cunt.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

A traditional CF like Cavani was the difference. The way he gambled that he'd get his head on Fernandes' shot was class.

It's great to have him and a modern CF like Martial that sprints at players and causes mayhem. Or rather penalties. Two great options. We all slagged off signing Cavani but having seen him play it makes sense.

Just imagine if Cavani was Haaland though. Younger, fitter, quicker, bit more modern but still a more traditional CF.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
A traditional CF like Cavani was the difference. The way he gambled that he'd get his head on Fernandes' shot was class.

It's great to have him and a modern CF like Martial that sprints at players and causes mayhem. Or rather penalties. Two great options. We all slagged off signing Cavani but having seen him play it makes sense.

Just imagine if Cavani was Haaland though. Younger, fitter, quicker, bit more modern but still a more traditional CF.
I had no problem signing Cavani. My problem was why it happened on the last day of the window. We could have signed him any time during the window, he was out of contract, a free agent. What did we wait for? He could have been playing for us from the beginning of the season if we'd got him in earlier and had him training.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

dozer wrote:
4 months ago
Beek pinging those long diagonals reminded me of Scholes. He should do that more often though.
Ole being a cunt will probably start Pogba though.
...he reminds me of a young Schweini, actually. If the hobbit gets behind him he could be one of our most important signings.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...