V Leipzig

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
AWB is shite going forward. He's shite today in defence too so take him off.
Great idea. We're embarrassed by our extensive right hand side options
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

The commentator on my stream seems to think this means us and Leipzig automatically go through?
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago

The commentator on my stream seems to think this means us and Leipzig automatically go through?
What a shit way to go through. Not merited by our piss poor quality and on the back of racism
jason_uk
First Teamer

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

What a shit way to go through. Not merited by our piss poor quality and on the back of racism
Surely that cant be true. Especially if its a match official who has been racist!
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

Surely that cant be true. Especially if its a match official who has been racist!
I think the issue is that they've walked off and fifa, etc have refused to endorse that action
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

I think the issue is that they've walked off and fifa, etc have refused to endorse that action
Yeah so that'd mean PSG & Istanbul don't go through, it'd be the next two, so us and Leipzig

But that's bollocks that. You can't punish PSG for the refs racism ffs when they've earned their place in the latter stages. I don't think they will, there'll be outrage and rightly so.
Last edited by Sid on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

Agreed. It'd be a truly unmerited promotion for us either way
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Lol. If we lose today we should step out of the champions league out of sportsmanship and decency. Psg should get the spot.
jason_uk
First Teamer

2 months ago

We had 2 decent chances to score, Rashford and Greenwood both fluffed their lines. We need to take those types of chances to have any hope, getting them on the break when they are out of position, as we pose almost zero threat from set pieces and corners (unless its a direct fk)
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Just needed a touch

That's 3 great chances we've fucked