vs Bayern

Forum for match day threads
Post Reply
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4475
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

There's hope: http://www.bettingexpert.com/blog/5-con ... ern-munich

1. Winning is too easy
2. They have too many good players
3. They have an unpredictable attack
4. Neuer is bored
5. What happens when they can't out-pass you?


What's our worst defeat ever? Bayern are at least on the level of Barcelona at their best and we're now worse than Everton under Moyes. It was 7-0 vs. Barcelona last year. Safe bet that we'll match that at home.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4230
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

will we manage a goal over the two legs
lkhm

hoofing
Twat
Reserves
Posts: 83
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Will be surprised if we restrict Bayern to a single digit score over the two legs, quite frankly. City effectively beat us 7-1 over two games and Bayern are obviously better; suspect the only thing in our favour is their possible complacency. Realistically we are looking at a 4 or 5-nil drubbing.
Twat
Reserves
Posts: 83
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

How bad a defeat would get Moyes the sack? 0-10? Maybe that's the light at the end of the tunnel...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

FFS... why can't you cunts just use one thread, instead of starting new ones all the fuckin time????
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 12047
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:FFS... why can't you cunts just use one thread, instead of starting new ones all the fuckin time????
Now, now, Mrs Bedoya sit you down and relax and stop all this fussing about the housekeeping.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4472
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Hopefully Moyes would have learnt his lessons from the City game and will setup a better team who can defend.
Our best bet is to be conservative and hope we nick one - a bit like the Barcelona semis in the 2008 UCL victory iirc.
Valencia and Welbeck ought to help out our fullbacks better.

DDG,
Rafael, Carrick, anyone but jones, Buttner
Valencia, Fletcher, Fellaini, Giggs, Welbeck
Rooney.

We'll have the pace which was missing in the city game and hopefully we can control the midfield better.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19283
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

Fucking hell is this real

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 5527_n.jpg

Fucking hell
User avatar
captainhormone
Star Man
Posts: 938
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

dozer wrote:Hopefully Moyes would have learnt his lessons from the City game and will setup a better team who can defend.
Our best bet is to be conservative and hope we nick one - a bit like the Barcelona semis in the 2008 UCL victory iirc.
Valencia and Welbeck ought to help out our fullbacks better.

DDG,
Rafael, Carrick, anyone but jones, Buttner
Valencia, Fletcher, Fellaini, Giggs, Welbeck
Rooney.

We'll have the pace which was missing in the city game and hopefully we can control the midfield better.
cant you try and pick an even shitter side than that? ffs..pathetic
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4472
Joined: 4 years ago

4 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
dozer wrote:Hopefully Moyes would have learnt his lessons from the City game and will setup a better team who can defend.
Our best bet is to be conservative and hope we nick one - a bit like the Barcelona semis in the 2008 UCL victory iirc.
Valencia and Welbeck ought to help out our fullbacks better.

DDG,
Rafael, Carrick, anyone but jones, Buttner
Valencia, Fletcher, Fellaini, Giggs, Welbeck
Rooney.

We'll have the pace which was missing in the city game and hopefully we can control the midfield better.
cant you try and pick an even shitter side than that? ffs..pathetic
What would your 11 be then?
Post Reply