Has anybody checked Di Maria's background

Is he from a big family

Did his aunty raise him

He's not from bloody Cape Verde is he? You know what that lot are like ffs

I just want to make sure he's mentally up to the job of playing at Old Trafford
Bill2
First Teamer

Dozer that wasn't addressed at you :-)

Anyway I will keep stuff like that to myself in the future, obviously its not the place to discuss such sensitive issues.

Pity really because mental health issues drive behaviour greatly and the tip of the iceberg has hardly been acknowledged.

PS Check Di Maria - from a poor background but loving parents massively supported his efforts to become a professional footballer. Father was a good player too, but had career halted due to injury. Do your research.

Bye
RobDiablo
First Teamer

senna wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eague.html

There is no value in the market. Fucking joke.
This article reminded me of that saying about knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing. United's squad may have cost in excess of £400M to assemble, but its value falls far short of that sum.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Di Maria was terribly poor though - couldn't afford football boots, so according to your brilliant mental health analysis we should get rid

Because when did the slums ever produce a top footballer
Bill2
First Teamer

But his family supported him and were united. It makes a massive difference. Problems occur especially with boys when they have a poor relationship with their father. By all accounts his was a good one.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Pikey McScum wrote:Guys, enough of this shite - this thread is NOT the place for this argument, so take it to PMs (where the rest of us don't have to fucking look at it) or there will be consequences.

I don't want anyone to feel they're getting picked on but the change in topic is neither appropriate, nor relevant, to the thread as a whole.

I'm not kidding - enough. Move along
this worked a treat tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Bill2
First Teamer

Adios amigos.

Bon nuit.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

tbf atleast now i can tell bman and bill apart

bills the one who hates foreigners and the poor

fair play
lkhm

hoofing
danniitronix
First Teamer

Ron you bell, for someone who likes to prance around here talking about business and economics, you don't know the first thing about value, angel is worth 60m and that is the end of the fucking story. You may have an opinion that actually united overpaid and real over valued but that is worth as much as the fart I just ejected from my arse.

The only true value of someone is what someone is willing to buy and sell for him. Torres on the day he was sold to the chavs was worth 50m. I have a view that he might not be worth that much today but that is me talking cock because no one is apparently selling or buying.

The world knows angel is worth 60m today, tmr the cunt may break his leg but that means shit until someone says I'll take him for 50 cents.

Don't let me have to teach you the basics again.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Pikey McScum wrote:Guys, enough of this shite - this thread is NOT the place for this argument, so take it to PMs (where the rest of us don't have to fucking look at it) or there will be consequences.

I don't want anyone to feel they're getting picked on but the change in topic is neither appropriate, nor relevant, to the thread as a whole.

I'm not kidding - enough. Move along
this worked a treat tbf
Dealt with in private.

Awesome contribution as always knobby tbf
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015