How good is De Gea?

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
bman2 wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:nah its too late for that, new deal just means a year delay in him going tbf
Maybe, but there's been quite a few people insisting he's very happy at United and that his parents are particularly happy with the situation. I think it's a bird in the hand/two in the bush situation, or grass is greener (pick your metaphor). In theory he'd like to play at Real, or at least it seems more glamorous, but objectively it's not actually a better place to be in terms of pay and working conditions. If we start winning shit next season and look like a proper top club again, Real will have nothing over us except the weather. I mean, De Gea's personality seems nothing like someone like Ronaldo's, he's a indie rocker looking kid, the UK's far more exciting for him in that sense. We just need to get him to ditch his Spanish pop star (or whatever she is) and get him set up with some saucy, trendy bird who hangs out in Hoxton at art galleries and punk gigs.
Let me know when you get that last bit sorted and then throw his Spanish bird my way pls.
It's an important issue... I think she's supposed to "b" list in Spain, but she obviously wants to be prime time... she's not even on the radar in England... women can be such a pain in the arse sometimes...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
bman2 wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:nah its too late for that, new deal just means a year delay in him going tbf
Maybe, but there's been quite a few people insisting he's very happy at United and that his parents are particularly happy with the situation. I think it's a bird in the hand/two in the bush situation, or grass is greener (pick your metaphor). In theory he'd like to play at Real, or at least it seems more glamorous, but objectively it's not actually a better place to be in terms of pay and working conditions. If we start winning shit next season and look like a proper top club again, Real will have nothing over us except the weather. I mean, De Gea's personality seems nothing like someone like Ronaldo's, he's a indie rocker looking kid, the UK's far more exciting for him in that sense. We just need to get him to ditch his Spanish pop star (or whatever she is) and get him set up with some saucy, trendy bird who hangs out in Hoxton at art galleries and punk gigs.
Let me know when you get that last bit sorted and then throw his Spanish bird my way pls.
It's an important issue... I think she's supposed to "b" list in Spain, but she obviously wants to be prime time... she's not even on the radar in England... women can be such a pain in the arse sometimes...

I thought that was the Greeks.........
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Just looked her up, apparently she's going to the Eurovision. So, yeah... Also, she's 29. Sounds like a has-been/never-was starfucker to me. A women that age is thinking of settling down, not many would be attracted to a 23 year old lad for anything other than his abs and his wallet. See the light, Dave, she's a desperate leech who's probably poking holes in your johnnies as I type this. He needs himself a girl who's more into Joy Division, a little goth, not some washed-up Eurovision wannabe.
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
bman2 wrote:
Just looked her up, apparently she's going to the Eurovision. So, yeah... Also, she's 29. Sounds like a has-been/never-was starfucker to me. A women that age is thinking of settling down, not many would be attracted to a 23 year old lad for anything other than his abs and his wallet. See the light, Dave, she's a desperate leech who's probably poking holes in your johnnies as I type this. He needs himself a girl who's more into Joy Division, a little goth, not some washed-up Eurovision wannabe.
Again....I'll have her....she's 29 how can she be washed up ffs.
sheesh

5 years ago

Uniteds replacement for de gea

https://t.co/kRUUCOjSbx
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Awesome...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

5 years ago

We'd pay £100m for him no messing
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

I'll tell you how good De Gea is . Madrid will fucking have him, and we will end up with Gavin da Gash.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united

£200k???

Fuck sake, we're starting to grovel...

If he turned us down at £150k, then maybe we should just slap a fee on his head a put him up for sale...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

It's being reported in most of the papers... and it's being reported in a way that makes it look like we've offered him the keys to the kingdom, but he's still faffing about... looks to me like we're preparing the fans for him to leave...