[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Not Brazil, how you doin - United Rant

Not Brazil, how you doin

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Not Brazil, how you doin

Postby redzebs » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:03 pm

B-) Realist guys in the room, ba da boom, how you doin.

Here's a list of cunts that are better than Rojo that we let go/may let go and Smalling fuck it,
Jonny Evans, how you doing, Paddy McNair, how you doing, Craig Carthcart, how you doin, Corry Evans, how you doin, John OShea, how you doin, Chester, how you doin,

Fuck everyone that isn't red ex red or green

How you doing
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

swampash
Legend

Re: Not Brazil, how you doin

Postby swampash » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 am

...doin' fine tanx, man.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:04 am

Zebs, you alright mate?

Just askin, like... because a lot your recent posts are starting to have a bit of a "do-lally" feel about them...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:07 am

...I know the feeling.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Aye seem to lose the plot more regularly at the minute tbf

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:55 pm

I'll prepare for another anti communism rant then

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:47 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Must be the award for Best Thread Title ever tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Return to “Anything But United”