Clowns-don't you just hate them?

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
swampash wrote:What is it with these fucking clowns? Young kid here got beaten up by two last night.
That shits not funny.

I fucking love clowns, always have, i've read and bought all kinds of books about them. The Pilo Family Circus is a class fiction book about really bad clowns.

Even have a favourite clown joke....

One cannibal says to the other cannibal. Does this clown taste funny to you?
:))
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Haven't heard that in ages lol

But the clowns seem to be taking the worst of it in the UK, do that shit on Sandy Row and you'll be in a wheelie bin, like actually serious.

I knew a fella years ago who got home from the pub pished and swore he was followed the whole way home by someone dressed as a clown and every time he turned around the clown ducked into cover really slowly so he could be seen. He was shitting himself and just kept walking, for about a mile, til he got home. Clown didn't threaten him or even talk, i've always thought it was hilarious.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

That was original, people hate crazes, seriously, someone's gonna get clipped over it, media don't help mind
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I just cant take anyone serious who drives around in a car with egg shaped wheels. Personally I think Burger King have had a big hand in all of this. I reckon it was planned well in advance like most things. JFK. The Falklands war. 9/11. Van Dross getting sacked.

Is it any wonder you let birds fart at you tbf
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Your clean rotten lol
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Here in Germany there have been a couple of reports of these fucking clowns picking on the wrong people and getting their arses handed to them, personally everyone of these dick headed cunts that gets a twatting deserves it.
-----------------------------------------------------