Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Lamela should have scored with that chance, just pulled it wide. They've had a BAD day but not as shit as us, tbf.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Lamela makes up for his miss.... 1-2 Nervous last few minutes for Klopp!
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Spurs look like they should have had a pen in the last seconds......
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Sounds like it got nervy for Liverpool in the end? But the cunts saw it out. Looking more and more like title challengers
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool all win well as we limp along behind, just holding on.
FuB
Legend

1 week ago

I didn't see those games and in particular the Liverpool one but the comments above your last one, Laz, didn't seem to imply that Liverpool "won well". A nervy last few minutes away from home with a momentum-stealing home goal to add to those nerves and they are title contenders.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

FuB wrote:
1 week ago
I didn't see those games and in particular the Liverpool one but the comments above your last one, Laz, didn't seem to imply that Liverpool "won well". A nervy last few minutes away from home with a momentum-stealing home goal to add to those nerves and they are title contenders.
They did win well, they're attacking, movement, passing, take ons and attitude were great. It only got nervy at the end. AND they we're playing Spurs not Watford. They have more to come for sure.
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Anyone see Zaha's goal yesterday? I looked for a video of it but couldn't find one to post on here. Class goal, he's doing so well for Palace.
FuB
Legend

1 week ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
FuB wrote:
1 week ago
They did win well, they're attacking, movement, passing, take ons and attitude were great. It only got nervy at the end. AND they we're playing Spurs not Watford. They have more to come for sure.
Don't forget that Watford beat Spurs at home in the last round of games before yesterday.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

FuB wrote:
1 week ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
FuB wrote:
1 week ago
Don't forget that Watford beat Spurs at home in the last round of games before yesterday.
If they had started the first half the way they started the 2nd they'd have beaten us as well, they were finger tips from a draw. We were shite again.