Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Yeah it's outstanding.
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

"I love playing big matches against the best players. That's where we improve, progress and get more experience," Pogba told Sky Sports.
"It was a big one for us. We were all determined and wanted to win this game. We all enjoyed playing together today (Sunday).
"I am enjoying playing football. It was really difficult with the system and tactics we used to play, I want to be more attacking, pressing, playing high.
"When I had to defend, it is not my best attribute. When I play, attack is where I feel the most comfortable.
"That's what the manager (Solskjaer) told me to do; run, get in the box, because you will score goals if you get in the box.

"The best example is Frank Lampard. If I can do that, on the edge of the box, I will score goals. Everything comes when you are more free, have the trust of the manager and the players, it makes it easy for me.

"It helps me to have Matic (and Herrera) there. I know I have security behind me and I have freedom to go, so, yes, it helps."
I'm glad he's trying to emulate Lampard out of all the players. He was exceptional.
Lazarus
Legend

2 months ago

Let's see if it's more than talk.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Paul Pogba’s ‘pace and power’ stresses need for rethink over BAME coverage

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... _clipboard

The british media and pundit twats have always prioritised pace and power over skill and technique since time began. MOTD never used to show replays of skill, but they'd repeat footage of some cunt running down the line while Shearer goes "look at the desire!"

But now there's a lot less hoofing in our game they really need to give it a fucking rest especially when it comes to BAME footballers that are skillful and creative as fuck. Stop praising the fucking running ffs and show us the skills.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Pogba third in the progressive passes and runs stats

Ole allowing him to go forward rather than protecting the bus under Pulis has been key to our attacking football
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Pogba third in the progressive passes and runs stats

Ole allowing him to go forward rather than protecting the bus under Pulis has been key to our attacking football
The drop off in quality players after Pogba is eye catching. Interesting that James Maddison is 5th. I like the look of him. Hazard and Silva the only great players are above Pogba, it's obvious what he has to be aiming for. He's doing much better now but still off where he needs to be to start justifying the big talk about him.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
He's doing much better now but still off where he needs to be to start justifying the big talk about him.
Six goals and five assists in his 9 appearances under Ole. What else exactly would you like him to be doing to justify the hype?
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
He's doing much better now but still off where he needs to be to start justifying the big talk about him.
Six goals and five assists in his 9 appearances under Ole. What else exactly would you like him to be doing to justify the hype?
Where you one of the superfans who told us we were seeing WC genius at work right before our eyes? I'll have to have a look........ :|
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Yes I was one of those pointing out the obvious — that pogba’s class.
fat maradona
First Teamer

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Reckon once he starts performing in the big games and against the top teams, then the doubters will give it a rest. How he performs against PSG, Chelsea and Liverpool will be interesting to see, as he'd always been shit under Mourinho (bar the City game and two goals).