Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

5 days ago

Yeah it's outstanding.
dozer
Legend

4 days ago

"I love playing big matches against the best players. That's where we improve, progress and get more experience," Pogba told Sky Sports.
"It was a big one for us. We were all determined and wanted to win this game. We all enjoyed playing together today (Sunday).
"I am enjoying playing football. It was really difficult with the system and tactics we used to play, I want to be more attacking, pressing, playing high.
"When I had to defend, it is not my best attribute. When I play, attack is where I feel the most comfortable.
"That's what the manager (Solskjaer) told me to do; run, get in the box, because you will score goals if you get in the box.

"The best example is Frank Lampard. If I can do that, on the edge of the box, I will score goals. Everything comes when you are more free, have the trust of the manager and the players, it makes it easy for me.

"It helps me to have Matic (and Herrera) there. I know I have security behind me and I have freedom to go, so, yes, it helps."
I'm glad he's trying to emulate Lampard out of all the players. He was exceptional.
Lazarus
Legend

4 days ago

Let's see if it's more than talk.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X