Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23413
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

marlon wrote:
4 months ago
espn are saying he'd stay if the club look like they're moving forward. sounds a bit like rooney
Would be nice if Pogba stayed and Lukaku left
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5561
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
marlon wrote:
4 months ago
espn are saying he'd stay if the club look like they're moving forward. sounds a bit like rooney
Would be nice if Pogba stayed and Lukaku left
Only if he actually shines this time around and the evidence for that being likely is pretty scarce.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15884
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

Can't believe the shite i'm reading on Newsnow about Pogba's 'flick' for Rashford's goal. Full blown Emporer's New Clothes. Let's hope it convinces Zidane to stump up the cash. :ympray:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15884
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

Have i mentioned I think he's a wanker. One of a pair of wankers.........

"Who needs to talk? There's no need." - Pogba

Mino Raiola - "The player has done nothing wrong. He's been professional and respectful."

Yes! Yes! There is a need to talk. You could say, "I'm 100% with Ole, United and the fans." But your not saying that... Prick! ( I don't want you to stay but you don't have to fuck us with this cheap shit.)

Instead you're thinking about the ££££'s and the fame without delivering anything close to the level a player wallowing in the pleasures you think you deserve, deserves. You're no Ronaldo, Zidane, Pirlo, Beckham, Scholes, Keane, Effenberg, Viera, Petit, Lampard, Gerard, Rooney (midfield or striker or player), Inesta, Kroos, fucking Silva......... Ronaldinho, Messi...... Sane (https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... e-16580669), Hazard, Salah, Stering, DeBruyne!!!!!! You're a bluffer, a meme, a twitter post, a marketing opportunity, a Veron, a Nani, a Kleberson. A disappointment!!!

What you are not is something to be proud of. Something to admire. Someone younger players can look up to! Someone the fans can bank on!

....and! Fuck you Raiola! You've engineered this shit. Maggot!!! You're an Al Capone house living motherfucker!!!

X(

:joint:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
fat maradona
First Teamer
Posts: 425
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

I sense a little anger/frustration/disappointment in your post Laz....
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5561
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
I sense a little anger/frustration/disappointment in your post Laz....
I guess he was concerned the Pogba love-o-meter was swinging dangerously past midway again and felt the need to swing it back to where it should be
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4363
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

...right on Laz.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23413
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

All of Pogs attributes in 8 seconds: great close control, strength and skills to beat players and play between the lines

User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15884
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
All of Pogs attributes in 8 seconds: great close control, strength and skills to beat players and play between the lines

We should sign a player who can do that a few times a game.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23413
Joined: 6 years ago

4 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
All of Pogs attributes in 8 seconds: great close control, strength and skills to beat players and play between the lines

We should sign a player who can do that a few times a game.
Who though, Laz? I can't think of any
Post Reply