General Election June 8 th

Political Debate
swampash
Legend

8 months ago

...so did you vote in that then?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

I told you, no. It's the first line of the post. Do you want it in brail?
pint vulger
Legend

8 months ago

He was taking the fucking dog for a walk again and picking its shit up :D
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

Hmmm, yeah... my first thought about you Pint, is that you'd have just left it there...

But actually, it's more like, you'd have picked it up and thrown it at the dog...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Pint shit into his hand :))
swampash
Legend

8 months ago

Sid, your first line in the reply referred to the referendum I think, then towards the end of your post you mentioned the general election and my question was whether you had subsequently voted in that, the general election. Hope that’s clear?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Lol Swamp, you're still trying. The answer is yes I voted in the election. I hope that's clear?

Did you vote in the election and the referendum, Swamp?

I think you once defended voting tory dint you, or was that someone else
marlon
Legend

4 weeks ago

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 013-speech

Thoughts on Corbyn and antisemitism?
Sid
Legend

4 weeks ago

It's a problem but it's also a massive problem in every other political party especially the tories but they're under no scrutiny because the labour antisemitism shit is driven by insincere right wing tory lite labour twats who're using the issue to attack him and the left because they're hell bent on maintaining the neoliberal agenda
Lazarus
Legend

3 weeks ago

marlon wrote:
4 weeks ago
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 013-speech

Thoughts on Corbyn and antisemitism?
I believe he's as antisemitic as he is Pro IRA but mostly I believe he's a chocolate fire guard who the British establishment love to demonise. It's easier to point the finger at the person who will stray into the long grass of political reality than it is to point at the scared observer standing on the the well trodden path. I have a problem with Netanyahu's Likud party does that make me antisemitic? I also had a problem with the IRA, does that make me anti Republican? No it doesn't, real politics is messy and offensive to the precious, sensitive, stupid and wilfully blind.

What are your thoughts Marlon?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X