final

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:He's not done too bad Hosepipe. Brings in Ibra on a free who pissed being top scorer. And two Jose signings score the goals to win us the Euro Disney vase.

Now with our trophy haul we are Britains most successful team ever.

Van Moyes and Van Dross a distant nightmare now.

Now we can officially move forward.
We moved on when we got rid of Gollum, got in the Euro Disney and won a historical FA Cup.

You a thick cunt if you think Liverpools five big ears doesn't trump our euro record.

You know and I know and the world knows it. Taggart said it and he was right.

Liverpool is historically the best because they have more proper pots than us. Only a dip shit like Snoops would count a Charity Turd and Milk Cup.

Great we won Europes Second Division.

The real men play the proper final in a couple of weeks time.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:The sheer relief on Mou's face.

We'll challenge next season. No doubt.
Well, we'll see about that...

We'll need to sign some top players, and play a lot better... but don't doubt for a second that City, Chelsea, Spurs, and Liverpool will all be better next year as well...

We're chasing...
Spurs have had a Leicester season, and the Dippers are shite. Jose's got Griezmann sorted. Smalling and Jones are in big trouble. So there's room for quality to be brought in there along side Bailly. Carrick and Rooney are done. Martial will more than likely be off loaded. So the rebuild can now start. Class act striker to come in, if not two.
Spurs are quality Harry... it's disingenuous to suggest they just had a "Leicester season"... they'll be back next year, one of the hardest teams to beat... Liverpool are still a work in progress, they scored for fun last year, without a recognised striker... if Klopp tightens up his defence, and adds a 20/25 goal striker, they'll be top 4 again... City, and Chelsea will spend heavily and be fighting for the title... we'll have to improve, a lot, to compete for top 4...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Snoop thinks that because we got into the CL through the backdoor that that negates the dogshit season and shite football. He thinks we'll walk into a top 4 finish and a title challenge when we finished 20 odd points off. Like Alf says there's a lot of work to do.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:that cb Sanchez isn't half it, look at the size of that cunt and he can out sprint Rashford and Lingard, which, setting your footballing judgement to one side, are lean and fuckin speed machines. Cheeky punt on him woukdnt go amiss, and if Traore could play left which is what we need, I'd have a go at him as well.
ditto that
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Very disciplined performance. Fair dues to Pogba and Fellaini, and Herrera beavered away as usual.
The wife and I watched the game, kitted out, in our local Bayern pub where they were all rooting for Ajax...boy did I enjoy that.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

1 year ago

swampash wrote:Very disciplined performance. Fair dues to Pogba and Fellaini, and Herrera beavered away as usual.
The wife and I watched the game, kitted out, in our local Bayern pub where they were all rooting for Ajax...boy did I enjoy that.
Excellent! I was lucky to be at a mate's house and decided to wear my 1999 shirt for good luck. It still fits me and it worked, ha ha!!
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

It still fits apart from the zip that flew off half way through your second sausage roll and chipped the clock :-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

I forgot Benitez won the EL with Chelsea in 2012/13, i forgot he even managed them tbf, this is what Jose said about it...

“I don’t want to win the UEFA Cup. It would be a big disappointment for me if I win it”.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Now it's a major trophy along with the charity shield :))

He has an incredible way of writing jouros articles for them. He says this is a major trophy, this is a massive achievement, this is glorious - and all the rags write it down

It takes someone like Keane to point out the smalltime ness of shite like a top 4 finish being a massive achievement
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

All Jose could do was win the Premier league, FA cup, League Cup and Europa and he won the last two.
He did badly in the Premier league, at least by 3 places.
Overall it's better than any of the 3 seasons we've had under Fergie. Gaal spent around 150m in each of his two seasons also. It's still not good enough mind. Winning Europa is better than 2nd only if there wasn't a title challenge. If there was, 2nd in league >>>> Europa.
In the case of Tottenham, they never posed a challenge for the title.