Eric Harrison is suffering from dementia

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Davel some skunk is getting stronger, strains getting inter bred but you can still get lovely pure soft plyable hasish (not so much in the Uk unless it's lovingly collected and prepared while growing weed), the other problem you have is supply and demand, Belfast is flooded with cheap shite Coke but the ritual of doing it is almost half the point for people who only got into it in their 20s and 30s, for a few smarter boys I know, they'll say look the middle tier is 70 but sure give us 120 for two and get rid of one for 70 and yours is only 50 now, and then the fuckin supposed to blow your bap off "pure stuff" is 80-100, now some is that is just what should be average ok decent stuff like it is in the rest of the UK, it's just so many people have never had anything that wasn't shite so they are blown away ffs.

In terms of cannibas, it's socially accceptable now to the point were manufacters need to turn out as much as possible so will use chemicals and even types of fibre glass to give the illusion of the finished article. Then you'll get proper decent smokers like a few on here who'll grow their or stick to one seller, I've been at dinner parties and people are standing having a smoke and someone's said to me, only finally got that of my mate last night waiting for ages, try it.

It's all a load of balls, like I said, if alcohol was discovered tomorrow, no US or Western power would legalise it despite the money it brings in because they'd save themselves a fortune not treating the direct illnessses not counting liver disease etc. If they did legalise and tax it you'd have hundreds of thousands complaining about a rise in abuse, violent disorder etc
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh
Legend

1 week ago

Eric Harrison has passed away. Sad news.

RIP.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 week ago

Yeah RIP. Instrumental in our glory years.
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Without him no class of 92