vs Basel

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Senna, Fub, Dav, should us fairwether fans bother watching this one seeing as we've basically qualified for europe already? I might watch PSG instead. Think I might support them instead tbh. They're so youthful, special.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid now he’s picking good teams, making good subs, managing players properly, ok one game, but even Lakaku playing with a number 10 on form and Pogba and both kids looked far better, Lindelolol was only playing because Bailey was out and Rojo is only back and the wee cunt has to learn
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

It's because the 3 teams we play after Chelsea are shite Zebs, that's why he's letting us attack and making attack subs. With our attacking talent, options, huge squad - 350m ffs - we're far better than them. We should smash them and build momentum again.

It's what happens after this run of riff raff that matters, when we go away to Arsenal. Will he shut up shop like he did against Liverpool and kill the momentum. Or will he get the balance right between defence and attack and pull off an actual away win - or even just a decent performance to keep the belief and positivity going.
Last edited by Sid on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

To be fair, i'm thinking of just supporting every team and having a fight with myself after every game.

need to find a bigger chest of drawers for all the scarves, mind
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Yeah Fub, obviously I don't care anymore, I'm not a real fan because I've criticised Jose. So I'll be watching the youthful magic of PSG while we play this lot.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

exactly. you should just fuck off to www.psgrant.fr and we'll all be glad to see the back of you after you dared to say something "negative" on a site with the word "rant" in it. whatever next?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Can you wait and see if he’s changed now the big boys are back Sid ffs?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

He hasn't changed, Zebs. I already said we're attacking because the opposition are shite and we've spent 350m so we're better than them.

It's what happens when we play Arsenal and City that matters. Basel, Brighton, we should be attacking them. He gets no praise or cred for trying to put the riff raff to the sword ffs. Only the Jose FC fans like Snoop and Harry who're firmly lodged up the cunts arse do such a thing. They want a street parties to celebrate scoring 4 against promoted teams. But for most fans that's what we expect.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Managers rarely change. They do the sane thing til they get the boot, then move on to a new club where they ply the same trade. Look at Pulis, every week he's been getting closer to the sack and he hasn't changed. Now it's probably too late.

But if we pray Jose does, then we'll only know for sure when we play a top team. Now that the "big boys" are back lets see what he does. But remember the big boys aka Ibra and Pog were fit last season and Jose still put the brakes on. Remember the disgraceful Anfield bottlejob. Pog did fuck all in those games. Ibra did tbf but to little joy as our record against the top teams was shite - worse than Gaals. But then when Jose had the best team in the Prem at Chelsea he still put the brakes on against top teams after shipping 5 to Tottenham. So don't hold your breath that much is going to change.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

The gospel... according to Sid!

Never mind Mourinho... should we break bread and sit at your feet, and listen agog, at your words of wisdom???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."