vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

the problem is the DROSS arn`t offloaded Harry, the get a fat pay packet,a contract extention and play maybe 1 or 2 games the next season, and i keep repeating myself on the fact we dont have a bottomless wage pool,so we end up signing fewer quality players to replace them as theres not enough in the chest to do so.
Snachez would have actualy played against burnley if the likes of garlick,felony,darmian,
micky-take,and the unmentionable 1 were not claiming his wage (it would have been a done deal by jan 2nd) if its actually not a piss take by the press,
The dross always come back up like vomit.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

......not Martial now then?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

So Rashford is out of the dross pile now. It's hard to keep up. Basically it's the ones that win us the games that are the dross.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Harry why do you keep on about the players when you keep getting it wrong? Didn't someone post that Martial is doing better than Lukaku when minutes played are taken into account and he's being played wide and not up front. So given that why isn't Lukaku the supersub? Play Martial up front put Sanchez on the left and Rashers on the right. It won't happen because Lukaku is Jose's big signing and he has to get a tune out of him.

But mostly you have no clue what will happen but assert that you somehow do... which is called talking bollocks.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
danniitronix
Legend

6 months ago

Put a shift in? Right that’s what we bought him for. Fletcher used to put a shift in.

It’s not as if Burnley have Canavaro and Desailly in defence. His confidence is shot.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Harry your the one constantly writing off our players, week in week out your favourites change. You seem to have that in common with Jose he has no clue who he wants to play where either. Your the one making a show of yourself...
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

To be fair, Laz, i'm surprised you can drag yourself away from the massive celebrations you must be having now that the "big H" has "underestimated" you.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

I bet seasoned Ranter Laz is quaking in his boots at the prospect
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Harry do us all a favour, including yourself i'm guessing, and post more like that last post and cut out most of the braggadocio. I agree with some of the stuff you said and want to agree with the rest, Lindalof has a bit to prove yet. It's totally irrelevant who bought what players at this stage in proceedings, we have who we have. They should all be doing better against most sides in the Prem. So should Jose.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

Fub I had a lump in my throat when i realised that Harry had underestimated me. I'm guessing i'm not the first..... :o)
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X