Legend

8 months ago

what about him then
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

should be and could be a world beater. none of us are really getting to see if he has the attitude to do so.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

He should leave in the summer for his own sake. He's been benched for Sanchez, who's done absolutely fucking nothing so far. Not to mention Lukaku, who barely has a a couple of more goals in he league than Martial, despite playing nearly twice the minutes, in the centre.

There are plenty of big clubs who'd take him. Pochettino is supposed to be salivating over him.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Martial hasn't hit the same heights he did under Gaal. He's learned nowt under Jose.

We need a Rashford watch as well, he should leave in summer if he wants games.
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

Sid wrote:Martial hasn't hit the same heights he did under Gaal. He's learned nowt under Jose.

Rashford has played more minutes this season than anyone ....

This is crazy
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Rashford is a couple of years younger still. But I expect Martial to push for a move if he's not a key player.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:Martial hasn't hit the same heights he did under Gaal. He's learned nowt under Jose.

Rashford has played more minutes this season than anyone ....

This is crazy

Those minutes are quickly reducing since Jose signed Sanchez

And Jose won't drop Lukaku and play Rash down the middle

I agree with Henry, Rash will have to leave if he wants regular football next season
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

It's really annoying that so far Jose has played Sanchez on the left and Mata on the right. Sanchez might be better on the left, but he can still play well on the right, but Martial and Rashford are wasted there.
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

http://sportwitness.co.uk/france-anthony-martial-contract-talks-dead-end-man-united-tottenham-courting/

We'll end up selling him to Spurs in exchange for one of their defenders or Dier. Under no circumstances must the club let Mourinho sell our young attacking players, it's what I feared most about him becoming our manager.
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

Martial is like someone with a big dick who can't cum. He's got the promise but no end product. As of now.
He's young and he could be great later but then we should have bought him later. He's not delivering now and we can't afford that in our attackers, especially since our right wing is weak.

IMO it's Lingard who's paying the price because of Sanchez. What did Martial even do this season.
Time to kiss and sell. Maintain a good relationship so that he'd come to us when he's 25 and IF he becomes a top player.