martial watch

Manchester United chat
euphoriac
Trainee

1 week ago

Felt we were crying out for him in the match tonight. We needed some penetration and direct running towards the end, it was far too meandering. Martial can bring that.

Really fucked me off that Jose didn't pull Sanchez off even though he was just running down blind alleys. There was one moment in the second half where Sanchez was screaming for the ball and throwing his hands up for like 10 seconds, he finally got it and the first thing he did was run right into a West Ham defender and lose it. Yet Martial didn't even get a look in, Jose's clearly punishing him cause he's off in the summer.

Would be very upset if he leaves.
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

euphoriac wrote:
1 week ago
Felt we were crying out for him in the match tonight. We needed some penetration and direct running towards the end, it was far too meandering. Martial can bring that.

Really fucked me off that Jose didn't pull Sanchez off even though he was just running down blind alleys. There was one moment in the second half where Sanchez was screaming for the ball and throwing his hands up for like 10 seconds, he finally got it and the first thing he did was run right into a West Ham defender and lose it. Yet Martial didn't even get a look in, Jose's clearly punishing him cause he's off in the summer.

That's going to piss people off next season

But for now people just appreciate someone trying to make things happen
Lakendary
First Teamer

1 week ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
euphoriac wrote:
1 week ago

That's going to piss people off next season

But for now people just appreciate someone trying to make things happen
I'm already regretting the Sanchez signing. Piano man is going to cause so much disruption in the team next season. But people will back him purely because Mourinho backs him and he runs around a lot and is always trying his stupid transparent chips in the box that only pulls off now and then (worked against City, thank goodness, but its not going to work most of the time).

If we get Willian. LAWD! Its going to be dire next season. But hey, just one more season. We can stomach another season of shite for hopefully a league title.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 week ago

I’d take a “season of shite” for a league trophy.
Anyone is lying if they say otherwise
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lakendary
First Teamer

1 week ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 week ago
Damn straight. But the problem comes in when shite football doesnt not equal a league title. City proved that winning the league doesn't mean you have to play shite.
Lazarus
Legend

1 week ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 week ago
I wouldn't and have said it many times on here before you posted this 'Top Red' bollocks.....

Gaal's FA Cup??? The CL against Chelsea???? Bollockless shite football. Said it at the time. The reason for watching is exciting football, not winning titles or trophies. They have to be won with pride.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 week ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 week ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 week ago
I wouldn't and have said it many times on here before you posted this 'Top Red' bollocks.....

Gaal's FA Cup??? The CL against Chelsea???? Bollockless shite football. Said it at the time. The reason for watching is exciting football, not winning titles or trophies. They have to be won with pride.
Spoof....or else that is a top red thing to say!

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lakendary
First Teamer

2 days ago

So Martial didn't make the French WC squad. If him leaving this summer wasn't dead on before, it surely has to be now. He'll want to play regular first team football so that he can make the French squad.

Deschamps made some other questionable calls with his squad. Mendy hardly played but still made it.
Sid
Legend

2 days ago

Lakendary wrote:
1 week ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 week ago
Damn straight. But the problem comes in when shite football doesnt not equal a league title. City proved that winning the league doesn't mean you have to play shite.
Liverpool reaching the CL final playing great football as well

We've all been conditioned into thinking you have to play 451 defensive football to win titles. But that was the approach 10 years ago. Times have changed. Titles are going to attacking teams now. That's what Pogba was getting at when he said if we'd have attacked more throughout the season we'd have given City a run for their money.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 day ago

Sid - spoofing again
Pogba DID NOT say that
Ffs