vs Sevilla

Forum for match day threads
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

On reflection that was about as bad as it could be , no one escapes criticism from the manager through the team even the atmosphere was bobbins.
When DDG cocks up they are in trouble, I suppose you could say a Smalling ,Fellani,Young and maybe Lukaku who is improving but not quick enough were ok but the others inc the subs esp Pogba were shocking.
TBH with a final 'I know ' in Kiev , plus en route possible two legs v City or Scoucers I ain't that arsed .
And don't expect Utd to turn into Real Madrid on Saturday that will be a struggle as well I have seen dissapoinment and drop in form ,not that they are on cruise control, before .Maybe a few empty seats too.
Unitedroad
Reserves

1 year ago

Who are the ' better ' players ????
senna
Legend

1 year ago

Shocking performance and the outdated boring cunt know he is safe.

Big useless afro worst player on the pitch.

Pogba will be gone in the summer and we're stuck with dross because of Jose. Pogba probably already given up on Jose, that's why he is so uninterested and shit.

He needs to get sacked. He will never change.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

senna wrote:Shocking performance and the outdated boring cunt know he is safe.

Pogba will be gone in the summer and we're stuck with dross because of Jose. Pogba probably already given up on Jose, that's why he is so uninterested and shit.

I don’t want to lose Pogba etc.....

I praised Jose for being able to attract these types of players in he first place - I’ll also criticise him then if his behaviour or tactics is the reason they want to leave

I want a manager that the players are inspired to play for...I thought Jose was that manager .
If it turns out it’s not working then I’m all for change if it’s a quality exciting manager

If Angel Gomes was ready to come brought now how would Jose use him?
I’d have also hoped that Jose would be able to find a system to fit in Sanchez....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Did you see those WC passes from Pogba after he came on Snoops? I figured now you've seen what Jose is actually doing, you might have noticed what everyone else can see in Pogba.

A road too Damascus moment. :ymapplause:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

senna wrote:Shocking performance and the outdated boring cunt know he is safe.

If Pogba was being linked with new clubs I'd seriously worry because it looks like the beef between him and Jose is deeply entrenched. It's gone on for over a month now, and is no closer to being sorted to the point were Jose kept him out of the CL second leg.

But while Pog isn't being linked with that many clubs, we are being linked strongly with his replacement, that Savic cunt. It might be the club calling Pog's bluff tbf. But who knows. All I know is I'm sick of the fucking drama and conflict that comes with Mourinho's management. And if the club are going to indulge his conflicts, and get rid of the ones he falls out with, then it's going to be a financially ruinious fucking nosedive into mediocrity.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Playing hoofball in the last 16 in the CL is a disgrace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmcj6f4-hY
danniitronix
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:Did you see those WC passes from Pogba after he came on Snoops? I figured now you've seen what Jose is actually doing, you might have noticed what everyone else can see in Pogba.

A road too Damascus moment. :ymapplause:

Snop saw how is was Bossing the Midfield, like Anderson used to.

Foolish, deluded and simply wrong.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

have you all forgot how he bossed midfield until (was he suspended for liverpool at anfield)
and the tactics were changed be "el moron" to compensate for his absence. since his return he has had to play out of position because mou knew better,so he was played as a holding right sided midfielder to cover the fact matic is as fast as a glacier.

dont blame the players,dont bother with excuses for the clown "if he plays a player out of his comfort zone he had better be sure he can handle it, last nite he changed the front line around,
and 2 forward thinking midfielders to be replaced by a squaddie at best and cunt who has the cheek to demand a longer extention or hes off to turkey,i wouldn`t let the cunt into old trafford
the 6 weeks he has left,and same with mou the 2 weeks he has left.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

"have you all forgot how he bossed midfield until" Are you serious Davel? No he hasn't, he's had a few decent games, some nice touches, some goals and assists but that's it. Nothing like a WC player or a WR fee player.

But pogba is one player he's not the problem, i think he has more to offer than what we've seen so far. AND Jose is the reason. I don't blame the players at all, i don't as a rule.

My Pogba beef is with the posters on here, mainly Snoops, who laughed at me, said i was no United fan, they told me he was WC, worth the money, he'd improve us greatly. Game after game they told me he was doing things i just couldn't see. He was bossing games, providing golden assists that our other 'shite' players were fucking up. But look where we are now!!!

It's time they admitted they were wrong and all they're crystal ball predictions were just wishes and dreams.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X