sack the cunt

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

it's time tbf,

hes basically just used a champo knockout tie as a tool to convince fellani to stay,

sack the cunt tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Pikey McScum
Star Man

4 months ago

:)) :)) :))

He sealed his fate for me last night when he made that reference to it being nothing new for United to be put of the CL, as he'd done it with Real and Porto!?!?!?

Almost as bad as Moyes when he said we should aspire to be like Citeh!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Unitedroad
Reserves

4 months ago

Fellani was one of the better players last night , who should they replace him with , let's have some suggestions?
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

Yeah I've had enough too.

But who do we replace him with to:

a) Not set us back - again, and
b) actually take us forward?

Poch? Tuchel? Ancellotti?
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

Unitedroad wrote:Fellani was one of the better players last night , who should they replace him with , let's have some suggestions?

to be fair, we really should just ban you again for even thinking that
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Yeah I've had enough too.

But who do we replace him with to:

a) Not set us back - again, and
b) actually take us forward?

Poch? Tuchel? Ancellotti?

Ancellotti would at least take us back to no nonsense football and he's got prem experience.

Why not Allegri, though? I still don't understand why people wank over Conte yet neglect to consider him.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

Something tells me that Dyche could do a cracking job at a big club. I think he's got a touch of Ferguson about him. And he's likeable. But his lack of experience at a top club will probably stop him getting a chance, which is a vicious circle for him.

I still think we need a root and branch change. Establish a model similar to Bayern - a football orientated board that set the playing philosophy and have some element of control on how the squad is made up, the profile of player we want. Set ourselves up to cope in the modern game which probably demands we change the 'coach' every 2-3 years. Get ourselves to a point whereby anyone who sets us up like last night - habitually - can be booted without us having to start over again. But we don't have the vision and people to implement that model. So they go with someone like Mourinho and give him full control.

What the fuck is Ferguson doing for his multi million dollar salary?
Unitedroad
Reserves

4 months ago

What was wrong with Fellani ? Wasnt it 0-0 went he went off , a big mistake by Jose in retrospect.
Sean Dyche ...........ffs
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

I think, if you bothered to look around, "what was wrong with Fellaini" has been sufficiently pointed out in the match day thread and, very clearly, in the Howson vid that sheesh posted a link to.

since you have some sort of desire to hammer the point, perhaps you could explain how "Fellani was one of the better players last night"

off you go...
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Rant has officially turned

That means there's no need to worry about Harry rejoining under a new username :))