Rojo signs new contract.

Manchester United chat
Robbo
Legend

6 months ago

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo has signed a contract extension until 2021.

The 27-year-old signed for United on in August 2014 from Sporting Lisbon for £16m and has gone on to win an FA Cup, a League Cup, the Europa League and a Community Shield.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... until-2021
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

So does this make him Joses man? Or is he doing just because he can't get anyone else? Poor Jose, he never got what he wanted...... :((
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

He's turned my opinion around on him. If it make a starting centre back pair of Bailey an Rojo then I'm all for it.

I want Smalling and Jones gone ASAP.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Robbo
Legend

6 months ago

-----------------------------------------------------
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

"it seems just like yesterday that I signed for United. A lot's happened in that time"... yeah. a lot of injury and bench warming time.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Jose rates him like he rates the rest of the dross. Can't be denied now.
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

the only player we have who has the bollax to snap an attacker in half with biteing tackles, problem is he`s also an airhead and get lost daydreaming during games. would be a good DM though but alas he`s not 6ft4 so el loco wont play him there. (maybe i high perm will do it for him)
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Sometimes Rojo looks very good, sometimes looks shit, but the same is true of Smalling and Jones. I suppose every defender looks shit when something breaks down that might not even be their fault. But I would dearly love to feel like we had a commanding pair of CBs again, a platform for a title winning team, and I'm not convinced Rojo is ever going to be that. Bailly maybe.
marlon
Legend

6 months ago

Has he been injured all season? Why such a long extension? I'm sure I just read Mourinho wanted another CB in the summer. So that's Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo, new guy, Jones, Smalling, tuanzebe. Jones and Smalling have been our main Cbs this season and we're just going to ditch both of them? Makes no sense. Why are we holding on to so many mediocre injury prone CBs who aren't going to get any better?
Unitedroad
Reserves

6 months ago

No problem with Rojo , he's a decent squaddie.