Sanchez watch

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

1 goal in 10 is shite

The players hammered him at half time against Sevilla because he did fuck all https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-12237331

Where did he play for Arsenal? Is he best on the right? Because right now it int working, and he's becoming more and more frustrated on the pitch, stropping like a twat when he doesn't get a pass
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

On the left
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
8 months ago
1 goal in 10 is shite

The players hammered him at half time against Sevilla because he did fuck all https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-12237331

Where did he play for Arsenal? Is he best on the right? Because right now it int working, and he's becoming more and more frustrated on the pitch, stropping like a twat when he doesn't get a pass
this seems fairly similar to his general behaviour towards the end of his arsenal stint.

him losing the ball a lot was something that arsenal fans talked about all the time as well.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

He's gonna join my list of Meh players who made no real impression or weren't around long enough. He's never going to work out under Jose, like most of our players tbf.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Another what's his name? Played in Italy? Came around the same time as DeMaria..... Striker....... Did fuck all.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

he’s a fanny and a cunt tbf, any sensible cunt would’ve gone to city
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

8 months ago

not fully blaming him on the pitch tho tbf, he did what he wanted at arsenal and had ozil and that lot opening teams up for him, he’s another finisher in a side that creates no chances tbf
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

I would have preferred Ozil. Lefty, younger, more of a creator. Bit of a fanny though as well. Jose had him before, if he didn't want him it's because he didn't rate him, not that his judgment is the last word on a player.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Problem is him and Pogba occupy the same space but tbf against Seville, no Pogs, no reason to accommodate Sanchez by switching Rashford who was full of confidence after the scouser’s
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

I did say many times before we signed him that he seems like that player who can't step up to a big club.
Although I did say that about Lukaku also, but he's proving me (kind of ) wrong, thankfully.