7 months ago

what about this then

theyve stopped playing for the manager, but theyre game raising cunts like us
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

They'll do it for themselves..... Unless we play great, who cares?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

:)) consolation pot

Chelsea have stopped playing for him so I think we'll do em. If we score first they'll fold.

It's important to end the season on a feel good win too, beating a big team, as opposed to the dire fucking performances we've seen for a while now
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

It's a coin toss as to who will win this game, neither team is playing well, I think our last 5 games are the same 3 wins, a draw and a loss. Does a boring win really make that big a difference to how our season has been?

The criticism of Jose is how we've played for two seasons under him, not how many Comps he's won. The pressure to play better football next season will be huge. Draws and loses against any team will be a disaster because losing ground to any of the other big teams will be unacceptable. It needs to go well early and keep going because I don't think Jose will hack the pressure of bad performances (even if we win) and results.

This FA Cup will mean fuck all come the start of the season, win or lose.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
Don't be such a miserable cunt.

This could be our ticket to potentially winning one of the big pots on 5th August
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

FuB wrote:
7 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
7 months ago
Don't be such a miserable cunt.

This could be our ticket to potentially winning one of the big pots on 5th August
:))
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

The FA Cup meant jack under Gaal. But now under Jose it's a major trophy. He's done a great job lowering expectations whilst simultaneously spending 400m on his own team which should be challenging for major honours.

Looking back the team Gaal had was about worth 4/5th and winning the third most important trophy. Yet expectations were much much higher. Now even though we have a miles better team and some top players, expectations are the same. Madness
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

I'm looking forward to it - winning the FA Cup is hardly shabby...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lakendary
First Teamer

7 months ago

Winning it will feel good. Even if it is a bad performance from United. Losing it would suck donkey dick.

Apparently no team in the history of the FA Cup lost back-to-back finals. Hmmmmm. Could Chelsea be the first?
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:
7 months ago
The FA Cup meant jack under Gaal. But now under Jose it's a major trophy. He's done a great job lowering expectations whilst simultaneously spending 400m on his own team which should be challenging for major honours.

Looking back the team Gaal had was about worth 4/5th and winning the third most important trophy. Yet expectations were much much higher. Now even though we have a miles better team and some top players, expectations are the same. Madness
6th and an FC Cup with THEE most boring football ever IS NOT better than 2nd and an FA Cup!!!

whatever you say about Jose’s football....it’s far better than the borefest sideways stuff under LVG....

And btw....Gaal has gone
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018