The World Cup thread

Non-United football chat
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Whoa Rio almost criticised Jose then when talking about Pogba. Pulled it back though.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

is that what gabby logan and the journos really think then, that the only thing different this time thats caused this run to the semis is the players have been better with the press, twats for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Yeah they got their wish, they've been given great access, now they're making out that's the difference, not football things like moving away from 442 etc

Definite cunts
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

...the media are just more and more in love with themselves. Nothing else really counts for them.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

France will either run away with this or make a pigs ear of it and lose a war of attrition. The longer it goes on scoreless the more France will get frustrated, if Croatia score first they'll be a niightmare to play against. This should be fascinating.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

France will win, there's no doubt for me. They've got a group of a top quality players come through at the right time, as other nations have faded and need to reboot.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

france are a proper joey team f twats tbf, defend and counter against inferior sides when youve got a top drawer squad of players tbf
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
France will win, there's no doubt for me. They've got a group of a top quality players come through at the right time, as other nations have faded and need to reboot.
For the reason knobhead makes above, it ain't anywhere near cut and dried
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

FuB wrote:
5 months ago
Sid wrote:
5 months ago
For the reason knobhead makes above, it ain't anywhere near cut and dried
Yeah tbf, I thought they'd assert themselves but it's more counterattack shite, they're letting Croatia play which int good when Modric has time on the ball

If Perisic wasn't shite going forward Croatia would have been in twice. Jose will love how well he defends though.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Perisic fucks another good opportunity