Fred, is he any cop

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20934
Joined: 5 years ago

6 months ago

Is his injury bad?
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13828
Joined: 5 years ago

6 months ago

It can't be, he hasn't signed for us yet. It's only after we sign them that their talents fade and injuries hurt more......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4552
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
Is his injury bad?
Apparently not.

I read something the other day where I think it was Willian saying it wasn't a bad injury but now Tite has said he'll be ok for their opener...

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-14768306
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20934
Joined: 5 years ago

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
Is his injury bad?
Apparently not.

I read something the other day where I think it was Willian saying it wasn't a bad injury but now Tite has said he'll be ok for their opener...

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-14768306
Nice one. So the deal should go through any day now.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 3742
Joined: 5 years ago

5 months ago

Confirmed today- Fred is Red.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20934
Joined: 5 years ago

5 months ago

Will he be the player that makes Pogba play well
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13828
Joined: 5 years ago

5 months ago

Good luck to him, I hope he's amazing.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13828
Joined: 5 years ago

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
Will he be the player that makes Pogba play well
Maybe Fred will be the one.... The Pogba Expansion Pac!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Star Man
Posts: 853
Joined: 5 years ago

5 months ago

So Fred had a fucking awesome WC then...................
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4760
Joined: 5 years ago

5 months ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
5 months ago
So Fred had a fucking awesome WC then...................
Tite said he didn't play because he wasn't fully fit.
Post Reply