Fred, is he any cop

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

So best case scenario, according to Jose's own statements, Fred should help Pogba play well, Fred must play well himself and Sanchez will be top class this season. That means 3 massive improvements based on Jose's own logic. Let's see if his football is still negative.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

It's so depressing to talk about Mourinho and United while the world cup is on and england are aving it and there's so much positivity. I never thought I'd say this but england have reminded me that football is meant to be fun. That euro 96 feeling, when you're a kid, the positivity and atmosphere. United is fucking dour...
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

if he couldnt get fit for a world cup joey wont fancy him and we wont see him til november
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

5 months ago

Sid wrote:
5 months ago
It's so depressing to talk about Mourinho and United while the world cup is on and england are aving it and there's so much positivity. I never thought I'd say this but england have reminded me that football is meant to be fun. That euro 96 feeling, when you're a kid, the positivity and atmosphere. United is fucking dour...
Euro 96 and France 98 were the best tournaments in my lifetime (although the current one is up there for drama and entertainment IMHO).

I'm confident that Mourinho will be gone by the end of the season as I can't see us challenging for the title. Even if we don't sack him, he'll fall out with the board or something equally stupid.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

if he does go southgatey in for me
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
5 months ago
if he does go southgatey in for me
Why not...? We just have to keep going until someone makes it work.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

5 months ago

His 352 would suit us, but he's turned a front line of Sterling, Alli, Lingard and Kane into a jammy set pieces team. It's working, but its quite dull.
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

Jose might have done better against Belgium B tbf
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

Looked excellent in the first half. Granted against a weakened Madrid but still...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

He wants out in jan :))

Shambles