Legend

3 months ago

ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

IT's all going to be so much better this season......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

I'd rather watch England than United
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

The players flew to the US on sunday for the preseason friendlies, but Sanchez has stayed in manc. Mourinho said he's not allowing any of the world cup players time off, yet Sanchez gets extra time off even though he didn't even play in the world cup? Doesn't add up to me.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

top management for me, the less we see of him the less people will realise he's finished,
lkhm

hoofing
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
The players flew to the US on sunday for the preseason friendlies, but Sanchez has stayed in manc. Mourinho said he's not allowing any of the world cup players time off, yet Sanchez gets extra time off even though he didn't even play in the world cup? Doesn't add up to me.

Alexis Sanchez was denied US visa... that’s why he’s not there. Apologies I’ve spoilt the fake news.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago

Alexis Sanchez was denied US visa... that’s why he’s not there. Apologies I’ve spoilt the fake news.
The fake news United probably put out. I hope you're right though. The cunt was visibly pissed off for the last 4 or 5 games last season, feels like its only a matter of time before it kicks off.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

is he another tax cheat twat then
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Aye, he got a jail term but didn't have to serve time
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Club América 1-1 Manchester United

Before a sparse crowd of 37,660 that was markedly below the University of Phoenix Stadium’s 63,400 capacity, José Mourinho’s men ended with a draw courtesy of Juan Mata’s late strike.

Not even dumb yanks can be arsed to go watch em