2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Spot on.
Yep.

We should’ve sorted our DoF by now
They said they would appoint someone before a new manager, but that was clearly just a PR exercise to deal with the flak at the time
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if United is sold in the next few months, probably to the Saudis. No sign of a DoF, Ole given the gig at the top of the wave: the club’s owners are just buying time. They’re not interested in investing to make us competitive again, not with how much that costs now. It was their dad that bought the club anyway, I’m sure the various glazer kids would gladly take their share of a big Saudi cheque in exchange for part ownership of a sports team on the other side of the Atlantic they couldn’t give a fuck about.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
I wouldn’t be surprised if United is sold in the next few months, probably to the Saudis. No sign of a DoF, Ole given the gig at the top of the wave: the club’s owners are just buying time. They’re not interested in investing to make us competitive again, not with how much that costs now. It was their dad that bought the club anyway, I’m sure the various glazer kids would gladly take their share of a big Saudi cheque in exchange for part ownership of a sports team on the other side of the Atlantic they couldn’t give a fuck about.
They're not interested in the football, but they're still creaming plenty out of the clubs massive revenue stream. As long as that continues, we ain't being sold to anyone.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
They're not interested in the football, but they're still creaming plenty out of the clubs massive revenue stream. As long as that continues, we ain't being sold to anyone.
Yeah that's the sad truth. The kind of capitalists yanks tend to be is of the parasite variety were they extract money rather than invest. But if it takes a horrendous regime and a dose of sportwashing to get us competing again I'm probably out. Big time football int for me. I'll come back when the fossil fuels have run out.
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Nicky Butt arrested for allegedly hitting his wife. So there goes one possible candidate for the DoF job. Ugly business. Not much good news about the club at the moment...
sheesh
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona
First Teamer

1 month ago

sheesh wrote:
1 month ago
I hope this isn't true:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... rrick.html
It'd be funny as fuck if they did. It'd show just how shit the Mgmt are re football matters.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
sheesh wrote:
1 month ago
I hope this isn't true:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... rrick.html
It'd be funny as fuck if they did. It'd show just how shit the Mgmt are re football matters.
What's the problem? Do you two have a list of alternative candidates that you vetted for TD experience? Or is it the old Rant Chrystal Ball again?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X